Dayton Broncos vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Bronco94

2 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Friday should be a great night for football. Starting to feel like football weather outside. I know BH will probably have a full house and be the favorites to win but I'm still picking the Broncos. Haven't won a home game yet but 2-0 on the road. Any way Friday can't get here soon enough.

I will agree on the weather. But i got BH by 2TD. Coaches will make the difference. This new coaching staff is awesome especially the DC. But the game is going to be good..

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Nada we can't wait any more weeks to not play Bronco fb,it's crunch time & BH is in the way to get rolling.We gotta earn some respect for the faithful fans:)

The one thing I think that is hindering Dayton's offense more than anything is the play from the qb position. What each of the kids does it too predictable and easy to stop a lot of the time. #4 isn't a running threat and looked like he was on the verge of getting put out of the game against NC due to his small stature, and #8 isn't a passing threat limits Dayton's best position group which is their receivers. Dayton is going to have to manufacture points against BH with good special teams play and turnovers, even though Dayton has the better athletes I don't think their staff will be able to out-scheme BH's. BH fans at my job are nervous though, saying Dayton is "due". By far the most meaningful game in the district to date.

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The one thing I think that is hindering Dayton's offense more than anything is the play from the qb position. What each of the kids does it too predictable and easy to stop a lot of the time. #4 isn't a running threat and looked like he was on the verge of getting put out of the game against NC due to his small stature, and #8 isn't a passing threat limits Dayton's best position group which is their receivers. Dayton is going to have to manufacture points against BH with good special teams play and turnovers, even though Dayton has the better athletes I don't think their staff will be able to out-scheme BH's. BH fans at my job are nervous though, saying Dayton is "due". By far the most meaningful game in the district to date.

Dang 14, I like this one.

Dayton's best player is their Tailback for sure.  He doesn't touch the ball enough.  In the past, the best player touched the ball more than any other.  Barbers Hill is still terrible, and if they some how win this game, I'll be shocked.  Barbers Hill has only played one good team, and got blown out.  Barbers Hill fans are blind to not notice they just beat the two worse teams in the district haha.  

10 minutes ago, numberonebeerkat said:

Dayton's best player is their Tailback for sure.  He doesn't touch the ball enough.  In the past, the best player touched the ball more than any other.  Barbers Hill is still terrible, and if they some how win this game, I'll be shocked.  Barbers Hill has only played one good team, and got blown out.  Barbers Hill fans are blind to not notice they just beat the two worse teams in the district haha.  

Have you personally watched any of the games ????????????

7 minutes ago, numberonebeerkat said:

Note to self ..keep this post for crow serving party.

I wouldn't knock who BH has beaten with a loss to Splendora :)

23 minutes ago, numberonebeerkat said:

Never said Dayton was any good either.  Just saying that Barbers Hill has not played anyone good.  And yes I have seen the games, Barbers Hill is terrible.  

Dang man, they're averaging 53 points per game and giving up 10.5 points per game in all their contest besides Crosby. Whatever you may think of their strength of schedule they've absolutely destroyed all the teams they're supposed to. Including a Vidor squad who beat the Ned team you guys struggled with and could've lost to. Don't get me wrong, BH is still BH right now and if you punch them in the mouth they have a hard time responding but to say they're terrible is to take an even bigger shot at Dayton with the state they're in right now.  

1 hour ago, numberonebeerkat said:

Never said Dayton was any good either.  Just saying that Barbers Hill has not played anyone good.  And yes I have seen the games, Barbers Hill is terrible.  

Don't think i would say terrible. Maybe not as good as some people say but terrible teams don't drop 50-60 points on all but one team. I think you are a little off!!

Will Langelier be able to go tomorrow and if so how healthy will he be? If he's hobbled or can't go its probably a 14-20 point deduction of BH's final score. Kid is nasty in the return game and BH's most dynamic weapon on offense. Single-handedly kept BH in the game with Crosby for a while with his big play ability.