Dayton Broncos vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Bronco94

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:00 AM, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

As always I will be cheering for BH. #10 was injured in the Caney Creek game so I'm hoping and praying he will be well enough to play. This is always an intense game and I hope both teams come out with great sportsmanship instead  of wanting to knock each other out............... as in previous 

2 minutes ago, bheagle1724 said:
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:00 AM, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

As always I will be cheering for BH. #10 was injured in the Caney Creek game so I'm hoping and praying he will be well enough to play. This is always an intense game and I hope both teams come out with great sportsmanship instead  of wanting to knock each other out............... as in previous 

I'm hearing that there is a good chance #10 will play this week.  I hope he does, he's a difference maker for us.

the 7th and 8th south play Dayton tonight! our 7th and 8th graders are monsters! They beat teams by 50 points every week and completely dominate every facet of the game! Once they get to JV they will be the Mecca of JV:)

Just playing I wanted to see how 94 felt when he was talking about JV games LOL.. however they do play tonight, so I get a little football fix.

1 hour ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

Yes I hope he will. Trainers have been working with him and he's wanting to play. I love watching him play

Kid has been a great little athlete ever since he was playing little dribblers on Eagle Drive. He was never the biggest kid but plays with a lot of heart and has talent to go with it. 

45 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

the 7th and 8th south play Dayton tonight! our 7th and 8th graders are monsters! They beat teams by 50 points every week and completely dominate every facet of the game! Once they get to JV they will be the Mecca of JV:)

Just playing I wanted to see how 94 felt when he was talking about JV games LOL.. however they do play tonight, so I get a little football fix.

Now I know BH South is good,  North is a little short on the talent pool. I know we played you already lol..  

BH 47 Dayton 13.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

My 12 yr old plays for the 7th grade A team at quarterback hope everyone stays healthy and play a good clean game

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

You gotta support them all, I catch hell from staff members and several more, but I ain't worried about, I love me some Bronco football.

1 hour ago, Bronco1983 said:

My 12 yr old plays for the 7th grade A team at quarterback hope everyone stays healthy and play a good clean game

Sweet mine is on the 7th south as well. Goodluck tonight to your boy. We are not doing to well right now, but hopefully make it a game:)

26 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You gotta support them all, I catch hell from staff members and several more, but I ain't worried about, I love me some Bronco football.

Were just messing with ya 94... When mine gets there I will be just as excited! not sure if I will post topics about, but will be pumped non the less :)

31 minutes ago, Bronco1983 said:

Good game last night.  My son was number 8 on the A team he played quarterback and Cornerback all night lol.  good hard fought game

#8 did well... Glad to see that we were able to get the tie :) we had already lost to Baytown Junior and Crosby... The B team is doing well at 2-1 with a 1 point loss to Crosby though. Our North 7th grade team is doing better I don't think they have a loss yet. I hate this separation of our school watched and coached these boys for years then BAM split and comeback together in 2 years!!!!

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

#8 did well... Glad to see that we were able to get the tie :) we had already lost to Baytown Junior and Crosby... The B team is doing well at 2-1 with a 1 point loss to Crosby though. Our North 7th grade team is doing better I don't think they have a loss yet. I hate this separation of our school watched and coached these boys for years then BAM split and comeback together in 2 years!!!!

Yes we got the tie.  I was hoping we could pull out the win, but it was a hard fought game