*****Crockett @ Newton showdown*****

GATA!

On 9/27/2016 at 10:00 AM, GATA! said:

Haha....... boy/girl hush! Yall might be  a little better on defense but still want be enough, as mentioned last year y'all couldn't beat us with 12 turnovers given to you

I am a male just to be clear on that! and last year was last year, im sure our Defense did not  force any of those turnovers either did they?

On 9/27/2016 at 3:24 PM, bsshaver said:

seen both teams this year. could very well be the state championship game of 3A Dll. 

If Newton comes out sloppy on offense like they did against EC it could be a really close game.

Crockett is legit. They match up pretty good with the eagles.

BUT.....Newton by 16pts.:)

there are a "few" better teams than Newton like it or not. My dogs being one of them then Arp and Harmony, as a friend said "Newton is standing tall behind a weak predistrict full of not so good big schools" and thats how it is going to play out! So your Championship game of 3A DII is awfully wrong in my eyes.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

there are a "few" better teams than Newton like it or not. My dogs being one of them then Arp and Harmony, as a friend said "Newton is standing tall behind a weak predistrict full of not so good big schools" and thats how it is going to play out! So your Championship game of 3A DII is awfully wrong in my eyes.

And the powerhouse from your predistrict is.......?

Are you really here talking about Newton "standing tall behind a weak predistrict schedule" when Crockett's opponents are like a combined 2 and 18......lolol NOBODY Crockett has played is even close to the level of lets say KIRBYVILLE, SILSBEE,BRIDGE CITY or really even EAST CHAMBERS. Crockett struggled with DIBOLL winning 28 to 14 while Newton won 35 to 7 playing backups the whole second half......Not saying Crockett is not good but dont talk down on a team for a "weak predistrict schedule" when the one your team has played is substantially worse lolol

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, bsshaver said:

seen both teams this year. could very well be the state championship game of 3A Dll. 

If Newton comes out sloppy on offense like they did against EC it could be a really close game.

Crockett is legit. They match up pretty good with the eagles.

BUT.....Newton by 16pts.:)

You and arp can think what you want about our schedule but Silsbee is 1-3 losing to Port Neches-Groves a 5a school ranked 22 in DCTF, Newton ranked #1 3a Div2 and West-Orange Starks Ranked #1 in 4a Div 2. Now Bridge City record is 2-2 losing to # 1 ranked 3a Div 2 Newton and #1 Ranked West-Orange Starks so these two teams could very well be undefeated if they hadn't played such a touch schedule. Also East Chambers record is 3-2 so they aren't bad as you and arp try to suggest.the first two teams I mentioned would donkey stomp you and Arp. Check out who our opponents have played before you say they are bad. JMO

17 minutes ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

SIMMER FIGS SIMMER, not talking  down on your eagles, what i should of said was, Newton has the "polls" fooled by their "predistrict" beating up on some not so good big schools making you look better than you really are, dont be so hard on yourselves geez 

bludoggy just sit and wait, your turn is a week away, what happens when we beat up on your dogs? what should the polls think then?

18 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

So much for BLUEDOGGY'S prediction on how good Arp is. They lost again to an unranked team, El. Fields, 34-27

Hey what can I say, EF stepped it up and beat a talented Arp team!  So I think it is only fair to put Arp at #4 and EF just "nipping" Newton for the #2 spot based on their pass heavy offense that is going to be hard for even my dogs to slow down, I still have the figs at #3 until they beat a worthy opponent! 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

Hey what can I say, EF stepped it up and beat a talented Arp team!  So I think it is only fair to put Arp at #4 and EF just "nipping" Newton for the #2 spot based on their pass heavy offense that is going to be hard for even my dogs to slow down, I still have the figs at #3 until they beat a worthy opponent! 

Newton has beat worthy opponents.  They have already beat teams better than Crockett.  You will see Friday night . Long drive back through them pine trees and deer beside the roads with hurt feelings. 

14 minutes ago, Cactus said:

Newton has beat worthy opponents.  They have already beat teams better than Crockett.  You will see Friday night . Long drive back through them pine trees and deer beside the roads with hurt feelings. 

Now that I have thought about the situation. Even though EF beat Arp I still think Arp and my dogs will be top two items of region 3, after the beat down that is coming this Friday all you figgs will understand my thoughts. Now another factor threw in the mix is West Rusk, they to are lacking respectable actions as Newton, but do show some positives.

Now that I have thought about the situation. Even though EF beat Arp I still think Arp and my dogs will be top two items of region 3, after the beat down that is coming this Friday all you figgs will understand my thoughts. Now another factor threw in the mix is West Rusk, they to are lacking respectable actions as Newton, but do show some positives.

Who has crockett beat in predistrict that is better than anyone Newton beat?