District 21 (5A) playoff picks

expirate20

District has had a crazy start in 21(5A)!  Just wondering who your picks are after Week 4?

My Picks:

1. Crosby- They will get healthy

2.New Caney- Lopsided scores so far

3. Barbers Hill- new mindset and kids buying in

4. Porter- Gotta give em some love with the upset of the year!

5. Dayton- slow start but will get better each week

6. Splendora- Tough, but speed will hurt them

7. Humble- can't seem to get a W

8. Kingwood Park-

9. Caney Creek

23 minutes ago, expirate20 said:

District has had a crazy start in 21(5A)!  Just wondering who your picks are after Week 4?

My Picks:

1. Crosby- They will get healthy

2.New Caney- Lopsided scores so far

3. Barbers Hill- new mindset and kids buying in

4. Porter- Gotta give em some love with the upset of the year!

5. Dayton- slow start but will get better each week

6. Splendora- Tough, but speed will hurt them

7. Humble- can't seem to get a W

8. Kingwood Park-

9. Caney Creek

You don't have a lot of post but I agree with 50% of everything you've ever said, lol. Crosby basically has a month to get ready for a stretch run of the last four games of the season as long as we don't disrespect KP and Caney Creek. Just looking forward to when our focus is 100% back on football instead of making ABC news.

I am so confused on how this district is going to play out.  I am starting to think it will play out as follows but I am not sure. It's going to be interesting couple of weeks.  

1. Crosby

2. New Caney

3. Porter

4. Splendora

5. Dayton

6. Barbers Hill

7. Humble

8  Caney Creek

9. Kingowood Park

I think it is a flip a coin right now between Porter, Splendora, Dayton, and BH though. I could see any of them getting the last two spots.  

Please watch more games before you pick the order of the district believe me its just starting .

Bye the way the most impressive thing that I witnessed in the Porter victory was that those kids overcame penalties look at this stat Porter ...13 for 120 yards 

Crosby 3 for 35 yards 

Crosby is tuff and discipline there going to be hell down the stretch. Game I want to watch is Dayton vs Crosby 

8 hours ago, Mel Nixon said:

Please watch more games before you pick the order of the district believe me its just starting .

Bye the way the most impressive thing that I witnessed in the Porter victory was that those kids overcame penalties look at this stat Porter ...13 for 120 yards 

Crosby 3 for 35 yards 

Crosby is tuff and discipline there going to be hell down the stretch. Game I want to watch is Dayton vs Crosby 

It's way to early for that anything can happen from now to then there's a lot of upsets going on right now week 8 will tell you who might make to the playoffs til then quit with thread of playoffs and talk about district wins

2 hours ago, workbootz said:

I'm glad everybody picking Dayton to finish 5th but I'm sticking to my original picks.  

D1 - Crosby/NC

D2 - Dayton/BH

Preach,it's how you finish & not how you start,peeps have counted Dayt out many yrs lately.I tend to believe we've not yet peaked but starting to show signs that the Broncos can/will be successful

1 hour ago, WOS36 said:

It's way to early for that anything can happen from now to then there's a lot of upsets going on right now week 8 will tell you who might make to the playoffs til then quit with thread of playoffs and talk about district wins

Who talking playoff talk and district wins I said watch more games before you start picking the order