Livingston @PNG

Indianforever

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

Bg yall better hope the long leg smack daddy don't get hurt for Pat come week 8 or Png might sneak away with a W,lol,i'm talking about the stud qb

I was not impressed with the QB. But was extremely impressed with the RB, Hines..... And the O line, as well as the D... Mark your calendars..... PAM wins the district...... More than likely undefeated... Nederland and PN-G fight it out for 2 and 3.........

39 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I was not impressed with the QB. But was extremely impressed with the RB, Hines..... And the O line, as well as the D... Mark your calendars..... PAM wins the district...... More than likely undefeated... Nederland and PN-G fight it out for 2 and 3.........

Harrison  won't  impress you with his legs  are speed, but his  size  and  ability to stand in the pocket and throw  darts   over the middle  and  down the field. Not to mention his accuracy is off the  charts this  season.   Don't  sleep on him  rushing  though he's  been in the end zone running too. 

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

The Mid County teams will play PAM tougher than any other teams in this district...you can count on that.

Just disrespect the other teams efforts versus us going forward, cool beans. 

I think PAM will be everyones Super Bowl. Vidor will be the team that plays the toughest versus us when its all said and done, especially if the game has a bigger meaning at that point of the season. 

Go Lions! :)

15 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Harrison  won't  impress you with his legs  are speed, but his  size  and  ability to stand in the pocket and throw  darts   over the middle  and  down the field. Not to mention his accuracy is off the  charts this  season.   Don't  sleep on him  rushing  though he's  been in the end zone running too. 

I can't speak for everyone but, I thought he looked great.... He throws well and accurately... He isn't lightning but I thought he moved well. And some were calling for his head? Be grateful, 3yr starters at QB are hard to come by.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just disrespect the other teams efforts versus us going forward, cool beans. 

I think PAM will be everyones Super Bowl. Vidor will be the team that plays the toughest versus us when its all said and done, especially if the game has a bigger meaning at that point of the season. 

Go Lions! :)

When it's all said and done...it won't come to that..lol  PAM is going to run over Vidor.

PAM is not our Super Bowl. I think you know who is.

only weakness I saw was PAMs secondary, I think we can have success passing the ball if our offensive line can give him some kind of protection. I am a lil worried about their RB, he is sneaky fast lol. Offensive line is big, Defensive line was reeking havoc on Centrals offensive line, 3 year starter at qb doesn't hurt if he is accurate and doesn't turn the ball over. Gonna be a good game, so we shall see, how they look after report cards as well as us, cant make the grades you cant play!!