Livingston @PNG

Indianforever

54 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just disrespect the other teams efforts versus us going forward, cool beans. 

I think PAM will be everyones Super Bowl. Vidor will be the team that plays the toughest versus us when its all said and done, especially if the game has a bigger meaning at that point of the season. 

Go Lions! :)

I surely do not think PAM will be anybodies Superbowl, maybe with the exception of Vidor, who has put a ad in the help wanted section of the PA News and the Beaumont Enterprise... "Looking for a rival, can anyone help"......... Anytime a team drops from one level to a lower level, success is usually obtained. However, I do hope PAM makes a good showing in the playoffs.. PAM will only make the district better as a whole.. But in the case of X Box wanting a rival, I would recommend sending out feelers to Vidor, and Chumperton.... In any case, BG, i am glad that this little drop in classification, has remotely brought your hopes back to relevance... On a serious note.... I can remember back in the TJ, Lincoln days, that the stadium was packed on the home side... It was interesting to see such a low atmosphere last week!!!!

B.F. for world leader.....2020

Upset of the season.... Chumperton -24 at PAM

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I surely do not think PAM will be anybodies Superbowl, maybe with the exception of Vidor, who has put a ad in the help wanted section of the PA News and the Beaumont Enterprise... "Looking for a rival, can anyone help"......... Anytime a team drops from one level to a lower level, success is usually obtained. However, I do hope PAM makes a good showing in the playoffs.. PAM will only make the district better as a whole.. But in the case of X Box wanting a rival, I would recommend sending out feelers to Vidor, and Chumperton.... In any case, BG, i am glad that this little drop in classification, has remotely brought your hopes back to relevance... On a serious note.... I can remember back in the TJ, Lincoln days, that the stadium was packed on the home side... It was interesting to see such a low atmosphere last week!!!!

They let you out the padded room again? 

14 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Gotta agree, the turnout wasnt good. And the atmosphere was definitely lacking, cant put my finger on it but it just didnt feel like a 22-5a district game to me. justsayin.....

1 minute ago, outanup said:

Gotta agree, the turnout wasnt good. And the atmosphere was definitely lacking, cant put my finger on it but it just didnt feel like a 22-5a district game to me. justsayin.....

We had more ppl show up for the Bay High game in BMT. They can't use rain as an excuse, we're known for umbrellas. 

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I was not impressed with the QB. But was extremely impressed with the RB, Hines..... And the O line, as well as the D... Mark your calendars..... PAM wins the district...... More than likely undefeated... Nederland and PN-G fight it out for 2 and 3.........

Yeah your probably right but the best talent don't always win games,jmo

4 hours ago, outanup said:

Well its going to feel like a game when Png rolls in there,they better bring all there fans out because ours will be there,lol

On 9/17/2016 at 0:19 PM, FrodoNDN said:

You guys beat them by 42 points, just curious as to what you know that only allow us a spread of 14? Were they missing some one in the Nederland game. My understanding you brought to them a balance attack with 212 yds rushing and 174 passing. We come with the same threat. Just curious....

PNG should beat them as bad or worse then Nederland did.

23 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Just wondering if the lights will stay on for the entire game when Nederland makes the trip down there.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Between lights going out, muddy grass fields during droughts, and PNG having 7 on the scoreboard before the game starts, I'm noticing a disturbing trend in some Jefferson County football programs :) 

Its peaceful here. :)

28 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

No I don't think so. I'll stay until the clock reads 0:00 just like I did at WSO.

Lucky for the rest of the district the teams actually have to play the games, otherwise PAM would already be State Champions.

You mean Mid-county would already be State Champions, yall the defending district bullies. ;)