Nederland 48 Baytown Lee 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

You took the words right out of my mouth Big bro,train was so fired up and wanted us so bad,just like i posted last week they would play us tougher than any other team,don't worry Lions will get spanked bad,it won't be close it might be a goose egg for them,our d is playing pretty good and there getting better each game

I think Indians d is overrated haven't played not one quality team outside a mediocre silsbee team. Faircloth plays mediocre teams in pre season every year which does not help your team get prepared .taking nothing away from Indians I just think their d is overrated 

1 hour ago, Maddog33 said:

I think Indians d is overrated haven't played not one quality team outside a mediocre silsbee team. Faircloth plays mediocre teams in pre season every year which does not help your team get prepared .taking nothing away from Indians I just think their d is overrated 

One of those mediocre preseason teams says to tell the Dogs Hello. They sure miss yall.

5 minutes ago, Maddog33 said:

I didn't say that we beat anyone  basically meant the caliber of the teams WOS and Dayton compared to GCM and Silsbee .

I have to agree with you Maddog33. we have a good ball club, but really haven't played a more caliber team than you guys. We normally play WO-S in preseason but not this year, except for controlled scrimmage. So I am holding my breath right now until we get into the meat of the district. That will start with Vidor in about 3 games....

14 hours ago, Maddog33 said:

i guess time will tell how good they really are,but i can tell you this for a fact they are better than last year and they hit hard teams will find out soon these boys hit