Crosby D1 or D2???

Guest Aledoalumni

Guest Aledoalumni
42 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Right now I'd say BH is more of a playoff lock than Dayton. 

Both BH and Dayton have to make the payoffs to send Crosby D1 right? Think that is possible?

Guest Aledoalumni
59 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's cool, just have to make sure Manvel and Cedar Park go D2 and the two teams that can push them D2 are a combined 4-0 right now. Might be a blessing in disguise for Crosby.  

I've been told my Cedar Park fans they expect to go D1. Georgetown and Hutto would push CP up. 

19 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

I've been told my Cedar Park fans they expect to go D1. Georgetown and Hutto would push CP up. 

Connally and Leander Rouse can push them down though. Connally is 2-0 and plays Hutto in their next game to open district play. Connally beats Hutto and they're probably playing Georgetown the last game of the season to send Cedar Park D2. I think Manvel is better than Cedar Park but as a Crosby fan I don't want anymore of either.

Guest Aledoalumni
8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Connally and Leander Rouse can push them down though. Connally is 2-0 and plays Hutto in their next game to open district play. Connally beats Hutto and they're probably playing Georgetown the last game of the season to send Cedar Park D2. I think Manvel is better than Cedar Park but as a Crosby fan I don't want anymore of either.

Reaching a little huh? Connally wont beat Hutto or Georgetown. Wanna avatar bet the Hutto game?

12 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Reaching a little huh? Connally wont beat Hutto or Georgetown. Wanna avatar bet the Hutto game?

We played Hutto in the regional final, I don't think they're as good as they were then and probably going to lose to Georgetown tomorrow by a good margin. I don't really think it's a reach because they're both 2-0 with two mediocre wins, Connally has two weeks to prepare for them after they come off a tough game with Georgetown and they get them in Pflugerville. Connally has just been bad the last few years so if I had to bet I would take Hutto also.  

Guest Aledoalumni
On 9/8/2016 at 8:36 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

We played Hutto in the regional final, I don't think they're as good as they were then and probably going to lose to Georgetown tomorrow by a good margin. I don't really think it's a reach because they're both 2-0 with two mediocre wins, Connally has two weeks to prepare for them after they come off a tough game with Georgetown and they get them in Pflugerville. Connally has just been bad the last few years so if I had to bet I would take Hutto also.  

Hutto and Georgetown played a close game. Seems like they both make it sending CP D1. 

1 minute ago, cat001 said:

Hows Manny I know he was on crutches in the 2nd half hope he will be good for Thursday.

Probably won't even suit out Thursday, Crosby will be resting several starters this game and into the bye week. I would imagine Riordan just cuts the young qb loose and let him light Porter up while Crosby tries to get out healthy.