Crosby D1 or D2???

Guest Aledoalumni

8 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

Sounds like a good game plan.Crosby should be able to handle Porter with the youngster sling the ball.Watching some of the film,where did # 34 Cooper come from.Has he always been at Crosby.?The kid will put a hat on You.

He is undersized but takes really good angles and tackles well.  I said at the Manvel game when he got in that he was gonna get some more playing time.

2 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Seems like every year  some young man makes that big impression and he has.Inside linebacker I thought would be a question going into the season,but his addition gives the Cougars a very good group. 

We talk about it all the time at the games. We worry about certain positions every year and end up being just fine, more often than not having all-district players at those positions. Last year for me it was Nathan White who I saw dominate Texas Tech signee Travis Bruffy at times in the Ridge Point game. Now we have a young QB coming through the system who's probably going to be the equivalent of Aaron Sharp at Summer Creek. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We talk about it all the time at the games. We worry about certain positions every year and end up being just fine, more often than not having all-district players at those positions. Last year for me it was Nathan White who I saw dominate Texas Tech signee Travis Bruffy at times in the Ridge Point game. Now we have a young QB coming through the system who's probably going to be the equivalent of Aaron Sharp at Summer Creek. 

It's been a long time since Crosby had a defensive player that was as dominate as Nathan White was,