Murder rates

stevenash

This proves that Colin Kaepernick is a well reasoned and insightful individual.  I want to start a protest on behalf of fat people.  If one analyzes all people shot by police, it will show that the majority of the victims were overweight and hence we must address this societal problems via protests and looting/burning. " Chins up, don't shoot."

22 hours ago, 77 said:

Kaepernick news is so dominate so the state run media dont have to talk about more of Clintons lies and what she cant remember! Smoke screen!

It dawned on me a few years ago that there were so many screw ups and scandals in the Obama Administration, that we, nor the conservative media, had time to fully research one before another came along two weeks later.  The media is using this Kapertwit deal just like you said 77.   It's all smoke and mirrors.

Sidebar on Kapertwit:  The NFL Commish has screwed the pooch on this.  Kap has the right to do it based on our Constitution, but as a player in the NFL, he's under their law.  More will follow him and many will think badly of the NFL.  The Commish usually jumps in on anything that disparages the NFL.  He should have stopped it immediately.  The longer he waits, the bigger snafu it becomes.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

But the NFL made sure that the Dallas Cowboys could not wear an emblem on their helmets paying tribute to slain policemen

Exactly.  B-slap me once, shame on you.  B-slap me twice, shame on me.  I'd bet this is going to affect the TV ratings.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I try to avoid being around bad neighborhoods and situations. But can't avoid the cops blowing me away when I reach for my wallet or some neiborhood watchmen pulling a gun on me while walking down a city owned street.

and I cant either!

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, new tobie said:

I try to avoid being around bad neighborhoods and situations. But can't avoid the cops blowing me away when I reach for my wallet or some neiborhood watchmen pulling a gun on me while walking down a city owned street.

Really?  How many times has a policeman shot at you or pulled a gun on you?

Cop thought me and my brother was smoking weed . But it was a black n mild. Gun pointed searched and ask to provide I.D and proof of residency. Houston (Harris county PD)

(8th grade)With my cousin having a little camp out in the back yard my aunt let us turn her shed into a clubhouse. Cop come   Gun pointed and bring us to station for breaking curfew. Then try to get us on trespassing. The rest off our family was only two houses down. Finger prints tooken mug shoot taken parents had to pick us up. Bunkie. La (Avoies parish.)

2months ago my god mother moved into a house on Thomas in port Arthur cop in a unmarked car ask me to come over as I'm sitting on the porch I refuse and not knowing who he was started walking to get in the house. He jump out gun drawn not pointed search me tell me he have a warrant for a guy with this address explain we just moved there. Agree to let him search the house just so he can leave me along.

12 grade after prom I guess it was just too many black kids in a too nice car. You ever had two officers approach you hand on weapon to ask you where you're headed to. Must of thought we was somebody else.

i don't know if PA allow stop and frisk but I can't count the number of times I've been stopped and frisk.

On September 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM, new tobie said:

24 years as a cop working almost entirely patrol, and all but 3 years in a predominately black neighborhood.  I've never shot anyone. Pulled it up on the computers, and made over a 1,000 arrests alone, and unknown how many while training.  12 years now as a supervisor, and am I the exception to the rule, or the norm?  I'll give you a little hint with a big blue paw-print on it....I am your normal everyday white police officer just doing my job to the best of my ability.  

BLM (Black Lives Matter)....they dang sure better or else I've wasted 24 years of my life.  This doesn't fit the narrative though set forth by the media and BLM leadership so go ahead and believe what you want.  The overall vast majority of police are tired, beat-down and mentally exhausted.

Does our country have issues, yes.  Does this hatred and racial divide accomplish anything, No!  Where are our leaders that work on bringing people together?  This is not a "police" problem.  We can sit behind keyboards and complain, point fingers and talk about how each "side" is wrong. Or we can get to work.  Our country is just that OUR country.  I served in Desert Storm/Shield, and have served along all colors, several different nationalities and ideologies.  Guess what, we worked together.  We got things accomplished.

If WE do not stop this divisiveness, we will get to a point where we won't have OUR country.  The wolf is always at the doorstep, and will gladly come in licking his chops to devour.  Humble ourselves to God, bow on our knees and pray for OUR country and leaders.  I am so sick of all this racial hatred and venom spewing.

8 hours ago, Chester86 said:

24 years as a cop working almost entirely patrol, and all but 3 years in a predominately black neighborhood.  I've never shot anyone. Pulled it up on the computers, and made over a 1,000 arrests alone, and unknown how many while training.  12 years now as a supervisor, and am I the exception to the rule, or the norm?  I'll give you a little hint with a big blue paw-print on it....I am your normal everyday white police officer just doing my job to the best of my ability.  

BLM (Black Lives Matter)....they dang sure better or else I've wasted 24 years of my life.  This doesn't fit the narrative though set forth by the media and BLM leadership so go ahead and believe what you want.  The overall vast majority of police are tired, beat-down and mentally exhausted.

Does our country have issues, yes.  Does this hatred and racial divide accomplish anything, No!  Where are our leaders that work on bringing people together?  This is not a "police" problem.  We can sit behind keyboards and complain, point fingers and talk about how each "side" is wrong. Or we can get to work.  Our country is just that OUR country.  I served in Desert Storm/Shield, and have served along all colors, several different nationalities and ideologies.  Guess what, we worked together.  We got things accomplished.

If WE do not stop this divisiveness, we will get to a point where we won't have OUR country.  The wolf is always at the doorstep, and will gladly come in licking his chops to devour.  Humble ourselves to God, bow on our knees and pray for OUR country and leaders.  I am so sick of all this racial hatred and venom spewing.

Great post