Nederland vs Livingston

jake94

On September 4, 2016 at 4:29 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'm fine with whatever  you want to call it. as long as you can take the time to reply, I have done my job. keep the hate Rollin. Secondly this is a football forum where people from different teams discuss said football. These teams are RIVALS, Hating is all a part of that.  Any good rivalry has it at any level, Cowboys vs Eagles, Steelers V Ravens, Yankees v Red Sox,  Lakers v Celtics, LSU V Bama. What you want me to hold your hand and do the mid county kumbaya?!?! Your comment was a sure sign of stupid.

And how long you been an Indian?

woof woof

22 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

think the dogs get their first win of the season, Not sure what the Livingston Lions have this year, sure hope Reba Retired, if she hasn't I hope the dog pound puts up 70 to keep her quiet!

I believe the game is at Nederland, so no need to worry about Reba. If Nederland do not blow out Livingston, then Nederland will have trouble the rest of the way. I do believe they should be able to hang 70 if they feel like it.

12 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I believe the game is at Nederland, so no need to worry about Reba. If Nederland do not blow out Livingston, then Nederland will have trouble the rest of the way. I do believe they should be able to hang 70 if they feel like it.

As far as I know Reba been long gone. 

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:34 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gotta get #17 more reps. And if possible yall need more depth, yall REALLY cant afford any injuries. 

#17 Christian Mitchell used to play for us here in Corrigan the younger brother of Keegan Mitchell, he moved after his freshman year to Livingston, very very good athlete!