PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

14 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Not only kicked out... But in a fight..... I have a LONG way to go...Can anyone help me find 50 yard line seats on the Chumperton side??????? 2 seats... For myself and Biaplayer....... (That would be a good start)........... Promise I  will wear neutral colors!! Might not be able to keep a neutral mouth!!

Love ya BLUE!!!!

BF For President 2020!!!!!

I already have ticket you are on your on lol

15 minutes ago, thaghost said:

No thanks, I'll pass

You swallow your pride and put dat color purple on or you can't come on your side,lol,jk i dont blame you thats like me wearing a bulldog shirt around,my buddy is a bulldog fan and he keeps trying to get me to do the Dog bark and i told him it's not going to happen,that crap drives me crazy,lol

Quiet before the storm......................

Every Chumperton diner is full of old time raiders..... Drinking coffee..... Saying prayers... Making excuses.... Hoping I will shut up...............

Questioning if coach really knows............

And the only thing they can wrap their heads around is 1 thing....................

STATTRAX KNOWS...........................

Can the Caboose riders finally have a chance to shut the GREAT STAT up for at least a half hour?

Its almost like a scene from REMEMBER THE TITANS.....................

AM I A LEGEND? OR JUST A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND!!!! We all know the answer to that!!!!!

BF FOR PRESIDENT 2020...........................................

A game that makes you, or simply breaks you..........

Contender, or the usual Pretender.................

Its going to be decided on the field.......

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Quiet before the storm......................

Every Chumperton diner is full of old time raiders..... Drinking coffee..... Saying prayers... Making excuses.... Hoping I will shut up...............

Questioning if coach really knows............

And the only thing they can wrap their heads around is 1 thing....................

STATTRAX KNOWS...........................

Can the Caboose riders finally have a chance to shut the GREAT STAT up for at least a half hour?

Its almost like a scene from REMEMBER THE TITANS.....................

AM I A LEGEND? OR JUST A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND!!!! We all know the answer to that!!!!!

BF FOR PRESIDENT 2020...........................................

A game that makes you, or simply breaks you..........

Contender, or the usual Pretender.................

Its going to be decided on the field.......

I've put in a few calls and we are trying to have this game cancelled.  We've thought a lot about the wisdom that Class of 99 has shared and quite frankly, we are too scared to play the game.  Even if the game is not cancelled, many of our parents are keeping our young, weak, slow and frail Raiders at home to protect them.  That should free up plenty of seats on the Raider side for those bullies that planned on taking our seats.