PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

3 hours ago, liltex said:

Welp how would you wanna schedule your squad if for sale signs were posted last yr.Plus real good chance to move up in the polls,they'll be talking it up next week,next week,next week:)

the people that are ranking these poles most be on crack, no way form or fashion should we be ranked in the top 25. With that being said I don't put nothing into rankings, Remember in 99-00 Ned was undefeated ranked #9 in the state, we had one loss to WOS, NED was led by Sullivan at QB, we went on to destroy them 31-8 with them not scoring till late in the game. Just goes to show you anything can happen in high school ball and rankings don't mean do do!

5 hours ago, indianforever said:

Png is not claiming 99 Indians 

Thats cool,these indians don't have what them 99 indians had,there wasn't no talking,all heart,and tearing ned up like everybody else around here,it's been pretty soft around here ever since,and every body is ok with it,and accepts things,same ole you know,not this guy,i don't like losing,but i keep praying that we will have a bad arse team like back in the day,but i don't know when it will ever happen,its going to take a very special group,like them 99 indians,im not a hater,im the biggest fan out here just wanting to get back to real Png football,hopefully in the next couple of years it will be magic,because the talent is here,it just depends if there all in right position,and if all right players are on the field,which i really don't think there all where they need to be,thats one great thing coach LN has the best on the field,and where there supposed to be,so i don't really care who you are claiming i know the facts,and you do too,im not going to say it on here but you know what the real problem is in Png,and i don't see it changing,i was talking to wos dads and they were telling me what i already know,so go claim your seat and sit down,and chill lets see what this years team is made of hopefully its great things about to happen.

8 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Thats cool,these indians don't have what them 99 indians had,there wasn't no talking,all heart,and tearing ned up like everybody else around here,it's been pretty soft around here ever since,and every body is ok with it,and accepts things,same ole you know,not this guy,i don't like losing,but i keep praying that we will have a bad arse team like back in the day,but i don't know when it will ever happen,its going to take a very special group,like them 99 indians,im not a hater,im the biggest fan out here just wanting to get back to real Png football,hopefully in the next couple of years it will be magic,because the talent is here,it just depends if there all in right position,and if all right players are on the field,which i really don't think there all where they need to be,thats one great thing coach LN has the best on the field,and where there supposed to be,so i don't really care who you are claiming i know the facts,and you do too,im not going to say it on here but you know what the real problem is in Png,and i don't see it changing,i was talking to wos dads and they were telling me what i already know,so go claim your seat and sit down,and chill lets see what this years team is made of hopefully its great things about to happen.

That's one long sentence......

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

It may not be quality content..lol

24 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Its ok! We got this. This is the speed drills coach had them doing yesterday!

ii-chasing-chickens.jpg

That's not going to be enough,and yall better shore up the db,s because the ball will loose all the air out of it,these recievers are about to damage yall very badly,there's three big,and fast ones going into  L town,png off,too many weapons=slumbton 0-1 in district play.

1 minute ago, class-99 Indians said:

That's not going to be enough,and yall better shore up the db,s because the ball will loose all the air out of it,these recievers are about to damage yall very badly,there's three big,and fast ones going into  L town,png off,too many weapons=slumbton 0-1 in district play.

Dang, why even play the game and risk injury?? Might as well forfeit and start looking to beating Livingston, if we can even do that..