Summer Creek Fans headed to FWood

fwoodfan

2 minutes ago, fwoodfan said:

Very limited parking at Henry Winston Stadium.  There is a shuttle service from other school campuses to the stadium.  Info below

This is the hidden content, please

Hopefully it'll decrease the amount of barking from the visiting side by grown women and men. :)

17 minutes ago, aschom78 said:

We don't travel too well unfortunately, so parking shouldn't be too much an issue. I have noticed what MBG was saying though, there were some rowdy fans last week on our side.

I still remember that one huge guy on SC side in Beaumont, he didnt need a bullhorn, sounding like cujo off that old movie long time ago. Lol

28 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh as far as this game goes: Tyler Page. Nuff said. Friendswood QB, an amazing athlete on that field. 

The son of one of my pledge brothers.  His dad was an amazing athlete as well.  Was a couple of years older but started in front of Lloyd Hill at Permian.  Any sport he played, he was as good or better than anyone on the field/court.   And the best I ever saw at quarters ;)

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Just curious as to why this game wasn't played...

Friendswood and Summer Creek canceled their Class 6A non-district football game after repeated lightning delays at Henry Winston Stadium. The Mustangs scored a touchdown on their first possession, and when the first lightning strike occurred at 7:35 p.m.

With Summer Creek being well north of Houston, the Bulldogs didn’t want to get home late or return Saturday to play because Summer Creek has a Thursday game next week.