Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

its not going to happened,i told my daughter what people on here are saying about he needs to go to dogs,and she said he hates ned so sorry thats never going to happen,wishfull thinking though,he is an indian until his time is up,lol.

Nah in a fantasy world where a transfer would happen it would probably be WO-S, dad got good relationships there. That would be scary. But again not gonna happen. Never would do Nederland. Again.......he aint going nowhere. He bleeds purple, no coming back from that.

8 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

that same play he threw the int,was a roll out to left side,i was right there,he could have easily ran that in for a td,it was wide open.

I saw that too. Thought he was gonna scoot it in. He hesitated and it cost him, but you live and you learn.

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I saw that too. Thought he was gonna scoot it in. He hesitated and it cost him, but you live and you learn.

yeah hes young but he knows now what not to do,the coverage was real tight there in corner,km wasn't that open,but unless your on the field,its diff than seeing it in stands,rj will learn from it,i bet next time he will just tuck and run.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I dont think he had two interceptions. He threw a td and rushed one in too. Stats seem off. Scoring summary is correct

1 in the endzone then another when he was hit when he was throwing.  Ball went straight up and was picked by a GCM linebacker. 

4 hours ago, prepballfan said:
2 hours ago, pakronos said:

hey indians...REELLAXXX...it was GCM...next up on the brutal schedule..Da L-Train...gimmie a break lol

there going to get the business too,trust that,you think you have seen off,the play book will be wide open,and the scoring will go up too,but our db,s are weak unless they figure something out,we will get scored on alot but can teams stop this off,time will tell,they still have alot of work to do with that said,pracitice is over,good luck to every team this year,Pam#1 and Png#2 the rest is TBD,lol

I think the defensive backs are the biggest concern. I am not sure it is a major red flag yet, but we are not showing the speed to compensate for our lack of height. At this point, I think that any team with the ability to go over the top is going to score a lot of points on us. I expect PAM and Central to definitely do so. Not that being tall is a requirement to be a good defensive back (historically, PNG's DBs have never been super tall). West Orange went deep a few times in the scrimmage and scored rather effortlessly. We will be 6-0 when we play PAM, and that might lull us right to sleep. Big, fast receivers are going to be a massive wake up call. 

18 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I sat with your parents last night, when he threw first pick he should have ran, nothing but green in front of him, your dad was on his feet hollering lol.

I met Roschons dad at the 2 a day practices. He has a good family. Very proud of our Indians...

55 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I sat with your parents last night, when he threw first pick he should have ran, nothing but green in front of him, your dad was on his feet hollering lol.

37 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I met Roschons dad at the 2 a day practices. He has a good family. Very proud of our Indians...

pops goes hard for his boys

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

oh yes that was all night....GCM played dirty at times....I was starting to fear for Roschons safety toward the end of the game

He should've been resting on the sideline, I didn't understand the decision to keep him in there. Game was decided already. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He should've been resting on the sideline, I didn't understand the decision to keep him in there. Game was decided already. 

Bost got hit on a play and came out, looked like he got the wind knocked out of him...I saw him tapping his chest several times.... he might not have been able to take over for RJ to come out

13 minutes ago, NDNation said:

My Husband was on his feet hollering also....at the refs........more than once....... I was so mortified :) (red face)

And who was the announcer last night?

I'll be the one guy yelling tonight at some stadium near Ned Avenue. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

the only issue I had with the decision of keeping him in is we put our 2nd string O-line in if your going to keep your starting quarterback in you need to at least leave the starting line in to protect him