STJFL Scores Post them is you got them

Grundy

The game was close all the way until the forth quarter. They traded scores back and forth. The difference that I felt that swayed the momentum was after PNG hit the 80 yard TD pass to #25 with 45 left in the half and then when Lumberton got the ball back with 14 seconds left and ran it in right after that. That was the difference. They went into the half 14-12 Lumberton. PNG scored on their opening drive of the third and gained the lead again. Then that's when PNG started making mistakes and the rest is history. Like I said I can't wait to watch a rematch.

7 hours ago, Grundy said:

The game was close all the way until the forth quarter. They traded scores back and forth. The difference that I felt that swayed the momentum was after PNG hit the 80 yard TD pass to #25 with 45 left in the half and then when Lumberton got the ball back with 14 seconds left and ran it in right after that. That was the difference. They went into the half 14-12 Lumberton. PNG scored on their opening drive of the third and gained the lead again. Then that's when PNG started making mistakes and the rest is history. Like I said I can't wait to watch a rematch.

Ok ok.... When Lumberton stopped "making mistakes," they put more points on the board. Lol That's why we play the game. 14 to 12 at the half. PNG didn't dominate when they weren't "making mistakes"....as the score was 14 to 12 Lumberton WITH 3 Lumberton turnovers. We still came out ahead at the half. Lumberton coach kneed their final possession of the game showing they aren't going to try to score AGAIN because the score was already 34 to 18. PNG got beat! ;)

4 hours ago, FBFan2015 said:

Nederland Flag Gold - 20

Lumberton Flag White - 13

Nederland Flag White - 19

Beaumont Flag White - 26

Nederland Flag Black win over Lumberton Red (not sure of score) 

Nederland Peewee Black - 33

Lumberton Peewee White - 26

Flag Gold Beat Lumberton Red 20-13

Flag Black Beat Lumberton White 13-6

Senior Division

PNG WH 0 - Bmt Bulldogs 26. PNG looked tired and they were extremely shorthanded when they're starting backfield got injured. #25 and #4 or both big players on defense as well. It looked like they only had 15-16 players max by the end of the game. Not to take anything away from Bmt they looked better this week.

PNG P 13 - BC 47 wow

OF - 39 WOS Wh - 0 I've said it before and I'll say it again these OF boys want another SB

Ned 40 Lum Wh 20    This was a nice statement game nice job Dogs

Not sure on Jasper, PA, or WOS B scores