Dayton VS Willis post scrimmage comments

Waltejas000

I was more impressed with the Jv and the Varsity.  its early these kids will get it together.  Got a chance to watch some quality football.  the Jv team is loaded.  Got a chance to see the tall kid from Mississippi.  They didn't throw to him much but the balls they did throw to him he made them count. The other receiver was on fire.  Defense looked really good.  Looking forward to the years to come

7 minutes ago, Broncofan78 said:

I was more impressed with the Jv and the Varsity.  its early these kids will get it together.  Got a chance to watch some quality football.  the Jv team is loaded.  Got a chance to see the tall kid from Mississippi.  They didn't throw to him much but the balls they did throw to him he made them count. The other receiver was on fire.  Defense looked really good.  Looking forward to the years to come

I think most of these kids have been playing together since little league, and they have the talent, from the QB to the running backs and receivers to the linebackers and D-backs, and they are having fun out there, most of all. Seen some nice offensive plays and some hard hitting on the other side of the ball. Great to be a Bronco.

Peeps forget this group of srs were the 21-5a JV dist champs 2014 as sophomores .Expectations are that Dayt has some of its swagger back.Varsity/Jv in 2 srimmages each vs 6a Clear Springs/5a Willis both playoff teams in 2015 & picked to repeat that feat & the Broncos have combined for 26 tds,1 fg & allowed 6 tds.Git your purple ready fans I'm expecting the 9th,JV,Varsity to win alot of games in 2016

2 minutes ago, liltex said:

Week from friday it will look like an Indian camp w/pit smoke all around the Dawg Pound.Better put the ROTC kids to guard the NHS flag pole from rivals lol

Im sneaking bbq into the Mutt House. Lol, my donation will be buying a program only because Dayton roster is in it. 

On 8/20/2016 at 8:56 AM, Bronco94 said:

I think most of these kids have been playing together since little league, and they have the talent, from the QB to the running backs and receivers to the linebackers and D-backs, and they are having fun out there, most of all. Seen some nice offensive plays and some hard hitting on the other side of the ball. Great to be a Bronco.

I was told that the big kid isn't actually from mississippi.  He is from dayton.  He moved away and came back.  He likes to hit also.  The kids play well together.

16 minutes ago, Broncofan78 said:

I was told that the big kid isn't actually from mississippi.  He is from dayton.  He moved away and came back.  He likes to hit also.  The kids play well together.

That is correct, his family moved to Mississippi for a couple years and I was glad to hear of them moving back, he is part of the group of boys that have been playing ball together since little league. And 6'7", at 15, not sure when he will stop, gonna be some good bronco ball years to come, those boys seemed to click. #22 on varsity has been the stud back with this group but now he is doing a good job on varsity. But with Pike in the backfield, you hardly have a chance to miss Santee, they really are loaded it seems, and the coach really liked to air it out it looks like, which means big plays, high scores and a tired defense, I'll be glad to see them play on a full field field for a change.

38 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

That is correct, his family moved to Mississippi for a couple years and I was glad to hear of them moving back, he is part of the group of boys that have been playing ball together since little league. And 6'7", at 15, not sure when he will stop, gonna be some good bronco ball years to come, those boys seemed to click. #22 on varsity has been the stud back with this group but now he is doing a good job on varsity. But with Pike in the backfield, you hardly have a chance to miss Santee, they really are loaded it seems, and the coach really liked to air it out it looks like, which means big plays, high scores and a tired defense, I'll be glad to see them play on a full field field for a change.

6'7  Geez he moves well for 6'7.  Hope he plays other sports.  If he keeps growing he may have to let football go

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:13 AM, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

A little sloppy with too many dropped balls and a porous offensive line, but its early. Good news is the Broncos have more depth with quality athletes and are being led by an enthusiastic coaching staff. Looking for good things this season from the Broncos! 

The nose guard for Willis was all of 185 pounds and disrupted and collapsed the pocket all night long a virtual one man wrecking crew. We will have to make adjustments and-or personnel changes to get the proper protection for our QB and I'm sure we will that"s what scrimmages are for.( we have plenty of talent & depth on this team) And also need to get the ball to the receiver's that have the sure hands we have to many good ones not to utilize them. 

27 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

The nose guard for Willis was all of 185 pounds and disrupted and collapsed the pocket all night long a virtual one man wrecking crew. We will have to make adjustments and-or personnel changes to get the proper protection for our QB and I'm sure we will that"s what scrimmages are for.( we have plenty of talent & depth on this team) And also need to get the ball to the receiver's that have the sure hands we have to many good ones not to utilize them. 

Good post

1 hour ago, jayhawk said:

That nose might have been 185 in full pads and weighted shoes. Lol. Kid played hard though and was a nightmare for our oline. 

5 hours ago, Broncofan78 said:

6'7  Geez he moves well for 6'7.  Hope he plays other sports.  If he keeps growing he may have to let football go

He's already eyed by many baseball scouts w/85 mph fastball & breaking stuff(lefty too for pic-offs@1st base.Orebo(sp)Know ya'll remember Bronco standout Robert his dad