LCM Players Commit

Bears

Everyone knows Clayton has signed with A&M but good news out of North Orange for more Bears:

Kyle Adams and Kyle Cassidy according to reports committed to Hill Jr. College this past weekend. Congrats to two great kids and fantastic families.

Also Wes Schneider is reported to have a nice offer on the table from Laredo Jr. College, also congrats to him and his family on his upcoming choice.

stay tune more to come>>>>>>>>>>

Coach Griff asks alot of his players. He asks them to commit to his work ethic of not letting anyone outwork his Bear teams. In turn he is committed to them. There is no coach that I know of that goes the extra mile to make sure that his players are rewarded for their efforts by helping them find a place that will allow them to furthur their baseball futures. Thank you Coach Griff and congrats to Cassidy and Adams. More to follow I'm sure.

I think Wes Schneider should hold off, this kid has to be one of the best infielders I have seen in years... If he works hard at the plate he could land a D1... What about the Dugas kid out of LCM, I heard rumors of McNeese and others ? Hell, for that matter the bench for LCM will probably get scholarships.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine