PN-G Indians

prepballfan

26 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Yes, of the 4 starting DB's, Vaughn is the only one with real speed. They have a couple of faster back-up DB's that rotate in, but they don't start. ???

But as a whole, the DB's are not fast.

He's also 5'4 ish....... Its going to be a super tough go for the D.....

2 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Ya'll don't seem to have the same evaluation as several PNG posters I've read saying this will be one of the fastest PNG teams in a long time.  Maybe that's all just on offense?

Who has said that?

You just read above that all the speed is on O. Pot stirrer.

I have said it but meaning offense Mczeal Johnson Hughes Riggs last year I went to watch my niece run at Bridge city happened to stay and watch Mczeal Johnson Hughes and I think the other kid was cropper run a event can't remember which one but those boys can blaze Mcough and Andrews both have good hands offense we are good it's just defense lacking speed but we do have some hard hitters 

38 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Ya'll don't seem to have the same evaluation as several PNG posters I've read saying this will be one of the fastest PNG teams in a long time.  Maybe that's all just on offense?

Just to set the record straight..... As YOUR reigning Pick ems Champion................. I know football.... I played football............. Not a internet warrior.... I speak the truth........... Not into rah rah... Just telling everyone what I know... Not the gospel by no means... But close....

3 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Just to set the record straight..... As YOUR reigning Pick ems Champion................. I know football.... I played football............. Not a internet warrior.... I speak the truth........... Not into rah rah... Just telling everyone what I know... Not the gospel by no means... But close....

You have to admit you have an dislike for our coaching staff that does not help you credentials with everyone on here.

12 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

lmao you are a legend in your own damn mind smh

24 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

You have to admit you have an dislike for our coaching staff that does not help you credentials with everyone on here.

PBF your correct.... Not a BF fan.... For my own reasons.....But... 1721 posts with 1289 likes means I'm either real funny, or I make alot of sense!!!!!!