Rodney Saveat out as BISD athletic director

Joey I agree with you it should be somebody that is not from here! Why do so many of you Beaumont guys want to keep giving jobs to Head football coaches that have been fired! Arthur Louis, come on man! New blood, new ideas! Please think bigger than recycled Beaumont coaches! There is way more out there trust me! 

On 6/24/2016 at 3:00 PM, setxguru said:

Most successful ADs are former or current head coaches of a major sport. I think Bowser is a good guy but he lacks experience for a AD job.

Every AD out there lacked the experience to be a successful AD until given the opportunity to be an AD/Head Coach.  Being an assistant or Coordinator of any kind does not prepare you to be an AD.  Bowser would be an excellent selection.

On 6/26/2016 at 8:23 PM, setxguru said:

Joey I agree with you it should be somebody that is not from here! Why do so many of you Beaumont guys want to keep giving jobs to Head football coaches that have been fired! Arthur Louis, come on man! New blood, new ideas! Please think bigger than recycled Beaumont coaches! There is way more out there trust me! 

I agree BISD needs to try new blood,new direction and hire an AD with unbiased ties to any sector of the community.

13 minutes ago, setxguru said:

I think that you be living in a 3rd world country not to realize that this new administration is not keeping things in house. They are hiring new blood from outside the district. The old way of thinking in BISD is dead. Change is difficult, but much needed!

Lets hope so, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.  We will have to wait and see who the new hires will be.