Rodney Saveat out as BISD athletic director

5 minutes ago, Chrisdoc said:

I know what you mean.  They will probably move Saveat's former assistant, Ronald Jackson, to the AD position, and this will be a BIG mistake.

Yep, Jackson is the name I heard too.  I don't know anything about him though except that he is currently the Central principal...

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Dove, was Mr. Saveat simply a victim of "Da Man"?

Rodney Saveat has a nice smile, but he was complicent in much that went on in BISD.  His friendships and dealings with former Superintendents Thomas and Timothy Chargois made him a part of the problems.  An example is when he allowed Attorney's to meet illegally at the Thomas center several years ago.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Last of the old and tired regime.  

Maybe they can just do away with the position altogether and let these coaches take care of their own campuses and give them a raise, split 3 ways...

Rodney Saveat only made $96K as athletic director.  They could use that money in better ways then to split it up.  They will probably hire Butte for AD anyway.

10 minutes ago, setxguru said:

It will definitely not be Jackson, who was Saveats Assistant, and they definitely won't hire Boutte who was fired by PAISD! Come on man! Broaden your horizon! New Regime! Da Man or not there will be NEW faces at the top of BISD!

You 100% sure it was a firing or did they just um: eliminate the position and Boutte was welcomed to stay?? 

This is the hidden content, please