Some of southeast Texas best athletes

Bmt_4now

22 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Seriously, R. Johnson going to be special...He trained with my son his 7th /8th Grade year....Also every summer his Father RL takes him to get trained and coached up by George  (QB Guru) Whitfield.......Mark my word the kid going to be a Big Time Recruit plus he's a All A Student in the Classroom....He has a chance to be better then D. LONG.... (That's saying alot) PNG better hope IMG don't come calling for him.  If he have his breakout year like supposed.

I have been told all of the above. we will have a hard time with him BUT Larry will do it again this year as always

Any chance he could move to a school with more exposer?

On 5/19/2016 at 0:46 AM, TxHoops said:

Keitha Jones, Jr. at PAM is one of the best athletes in this area that few outside of PA seem to know about.  6'3" 200 lbs and can flat out fly (on PAM's sprint relay teams).  And has a very strong arm as well.  If he camps a lot this summer, I've been told by one of our resident experts in the subject (out of Beaumont) that it would be surprising for him to leave a camp without an offer.  

Yup! 

On 5/20/2016 at 11:55 PM, Kj Dad said:

LOL????? My Pontas in PA been telling me about Jones since he was a Freshman.......Can't play D**** Ball and expect to win (I didn't  mean to say that)

Ppl that live here know what it is. It aint nothing against the current starter at all. But one more year and ppl will see what I been talking about for a few years. Truth be told Nixon is another QB who IMO didnt get a fair shake after he shined. 

11 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Chad Morris is one of the best offensive minds in the country and now (given recent events), probably the best in the State.  For him to be the first to the table doesn't surprise me in the least.

AND WELCOME BACK MR. BUDDY G!!!  YOU WERE MISSED!!!

Ppl saw the NS game, I had folks from NS asking me why he wasn't the QB to begin with. They were impressed and its hard to impress those folks. No disrespect but if I had it my way he would be starting and Kadon would be my big WR target to go along with Angelle, Williams, Thomas and Vincent. There is 2 others but I wont name them yet, its a surprise cause I seen footage, Memorial will be okay in the region offensively if they find a RB and some pissed off offensive linemen. 

On 5/24/2016 at 1:23 PM, Whoa said:

I have been told all of the above. we will have a hard time with him BUT Larry will do it again this year as always

Any chance he could move to a school with more exposer?

He's not going to move. I'm friends with RJ. I spkoe to him about BH. They're staying an NDN.

21 minutes ago, pinelandflash said:

SR DeMarie Smith for WS: RB/CB in football (3,000 all purpose yards and 30 total TD), PG in basketball (avg. 20-25 ppg.), SS/P in baseball (makes the spectacular plays at short look easy). Valedictorian of his class as well, I believe.

That kid is legit. I have an extra mailbox ;)

43 minutes ago, pinelandflash said:

SR DeMarie Smith for WS: RB/CB in football (3,000 all purpose yards and 30 total TD), PG in basketball (avg. 20-25 ppg.), SS/P in baseball (makes the spectacular plays at short look easy). Valedictorian of his class as well, I believe.

he for sale? I have an extra room at the house and a spare vehicle he can have

9 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

I've got to throw Mannie Netherly and Craig Williams in the mix. 

8 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

because they are the best of the best listed here???

I don't watch much HS football besides Crosby so I couldn't say they're the best of the best. I don't know the other kids listed here and I'm sure they're very good. 

I've seen these two kids a lot and they're special. Mannie is in ESPN 300 with lots of BIG time offers. At 6'2" 185, 4.45 speed (state runner up in 400m) he's a threat to go the distance every snap  He'll play WR at the next level as he has the last 2 years but will be our QB in 2016  

Craig will be a junior with TOP end speed. Would have had a shot at state championship 100m dash but jumped the gun at district. Finished 6th in 200m. I don't remember the exact ranking but he's ranked one of the top players / backs in the country in his class. 

So I don't know if they're the best listed here but I'm sure happy they're in our backfield. 

16 hours ago, pinelandflash said:

My son played summer baseball with 

DeMarie and he is a pleasure to be around. He's a very good kid too. Which is every bit as important as all of the other things he is. 

22 hours ago, theNeed4Speed said:

he for sale? I have an extra room at the house and a spare vehicle he can have

Sorry! He's not for sale nor trade lol. Did I mention he also runs a 4.4 to 4.45 in the 40? I remember when he was a sophomore (2 years ago) he laid out the HD DE who was like 6'5, 250-260 or so (don't know the kids exact weight but he was a monster) right in front of me on WS's sidelines. He was giving up 7 inches in height and about 100 lbs. in weight and he just absolutely de-cleated the HD kid, who was a great player in his own right...