Jack Dallas

Best QB in the area by a landslide. He will accel in both sports if he chooses to stay at Lamar, but I foresee some better football offers to come thus summer for him. He's very smart, a great leader, athletic, and has a cannon for being as small as he is. Congratulations Jack and family!!

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

Well I would argue with the landslide part.My only concern as far as getting several offers for football would be his size.  Is his height right for most colleges.  Great player and competitor just wondering about that.

Careful......

Poking the bear.

No not trying that at all. Have been very impressed with JD. Only debate I had was the Willie Ray Smith award last year, and that one could have gone either way to me based on your view of the awards criteria. Here I just wonder truly about physical stature nothing else.

11 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Best QB in the area by a landslide. He will accel in both sports if he chooses to stay at Lamar, but I foresee some better football offers to come thus summer for him. He's very smart, a great leader, athletic, and has a cannon for being as small as he is. Congratulations Jack and family!!

Just curious if you know this young man personally ? From comments it seems you do ! Being that your at all of Woodville functions . How many football and Baseball games do go see him play ?

38 minutes ago, Woodville89 said:

Just curious if you know this young man personally ? From comments it seems you do ! Being that your at all of Woodville functions . How many football and Baseball games do go see him play ?

I don't know him personally at all. Never even hinted at that. But I have watched him in both the state championship games he's played in over the past two years. You can tell he has all those attributes by watching him play in that level of a game and succeed. I'm not sure where my statement even slightly hinted at me knowing him personally though. Seems you kinda pulled that out of a hat, huh?

10 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I don't know him personally at all. Never even hinted at that. But I have watched him in both the state championship games he's played in over the past two years. You can tell he has all those attributes by watching him play in that level of a game and succeed. I'm not sure where my statement even slightly hinted at me knowing him personally though. Seems you kinda pulled that out of a hat, huh?

I know him and his family personally and will tell you this, it would be very hard to find a more humble kid than JD3. Especially with all the hype around him. His parents raised him, his brother and sister right!!!

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Jack has received a 2nd set of football and baseball scholarships, this time from Louisiana College.

I guess he's big enough to play for two schools.  From what I've seen, great athlete.  Happy for him, and proud of Lamar for continuing to recruit local players.