LGBT MORE POWERFUL THAN NRA

Hagar

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

For a relatively small group of people to be able to dictate policy to all of us is something I find disturbing.  

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

McCrory is under continued assault from a highly organized and very rich coterie of homosexual organizations and their friends in business and the entertainment world for his defense of women and girls who do not want biological men urinating and showering with them.

Wow...what a radical stance.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

McCrory is under continued assault from a highly organized and very rich coterie of homosexual organizations and their friends in business and the entertainment world for his defense of women and girls who do not want biological men urinating and showering with them.

Wow...what a radical stance.

....and they wonder why they are called queers

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

I am aware of that, but if you push the gay agenda, this is part of the small print. Actually, it is in your face, and like 5 gallon said earlier, this is just the beginning.

I'm afraid you're right bd.   They now realize how powerful they are.   And we all know that absolute power corrupts.   Our only hope, as I posted above, is that they've moved to far to fast.   I'd like to think when everyone, including most liberals, realize what they're up too, there will be so much outrage, they'll have to back off.  

Unfortunately, my fellow Americans have disappointed me lately, so I wouldn't bet a lot on the above scenario.   

4 hours ago, baddog said:

I thought the law was transgenders had to use the restroom of their birth sex. That still presents a huge problem.

See what happens when you give an inch?

see what happens when you have confused individuals and other confused individuals telling them its ok to be confused just to get their vote.

43 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

see what happens when you have confused individuals and other confused individuals telling them its ok to be confused just to get their vote.

I guess they missed the StarTrek show when Spock said, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".   

Again, IMO, this is the result of our Govt giving Protected Rights Status to many different groups.   There starts being "overlap" of Rights and it ends up obfuscating the whole process.   And the LGBT is currently the pick of the litter.   Their Rights supersede anyone else's.  

On April 19, 2016 at 7:47 AM, REBgp said:

Here's another lovely reminder.   I sincerely hope they're going to far, to fast.  I doubt most liberals would want this.  I sure hope not.  IMO this is not liberal, this is ultra left.  

I'm very pro-gay rights, as most of you know, but I do have a problem with this. I don't want someone with a penis in a public restroom with my wife, and if I had a daughter I'd have an even bigger problem with that.  It also opens up the very real opportunity for sex offenders to exploit the rule and gain access to women's restrooms.

Curt Shilling fired from ESPN over these remarks on Facebook.

"A man is a man no matter what they call themselves. I don't care what they are, who they sleep with, men's room was designed for the penis, women's not so much. Now you need laws telling us differently? Pathetic."