1A Player Of The Year

KFDM COOP

Guest orangeman

I know I'm his coach, but I've had multiple coaches from around the state tell me that Letsinger is arguably the best 1A player in the state, definitely in SE Texas. Congrats to the many other great players in SE Texas.

Alot of folks haven't seen Caleb Jackson in the past because he had a severe knee injury last year.That's one thing that makes him so impressive this year.Anyone who has ever had a knee knows what it takes to overcome it.This young man can really light it up.Brandon is a great player and deserves all the recognition in the world,but Mr.Jackson is quality player in his own right.Might want to give out 2 in the 1-a level.

I will have to go with Letsinger, what a great floor general, he has been known to take over games, when needed. What an unselfish player. Great attitude, great work ethic, great LEADER, just ask his teammates. His numbers speak for themselves. Has been ranked in the top 25 Jr.& Sr. years. Good Luck Brandon and the WH Oilers throughout the playoffs. Play Hard, leave it on the court.

1 Goal - 12 Strong - 13 Fans

I have seen both play this year and I have to say in my opinion Letsinger gets the vote. He is more consistant and does everything great. I believe he is more of a game changer. More dominant night in and night out to where there can be some ups and downs with Jackson although he is very good.

By the way, have you all loked at the map? Chireno is in the Deep East Texas area of the piney woods.

Letsinger.

Alot of folks haven't seen Caleb Jackson in the past because he had a severe knee injury last year.That's one thing that makes him so impressive.Anyone who has ever had a knee knows what it takes to overcome it. this year.This young man can really light it up.Brandon is a great player and deserves all the recognition in the world,but Mr.Jackson is quality player in his own right.Might want to give out 2 in the 1-a level.

haha... not making fun of u or nothing but i was reading this and it sounds funny, if u read this bold/italicized sentence it sounds wierd... (anyone who has ever had a knee... once again not making fun of anyone just thought that was kinda funny...

Caleb is a good player and kid but he can't quiet take over a game like Letsinger can.  I think he is still pretty young though.  A Jr. if i'm not mistaken.  He should be pretty dangerous next year once he has been back for a year and gets used to that knee.

Gotta go with Letsinger.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder