24-4A All District Team

Basically that is 25 out of a possible 35 starters for the 7 district teams.

However, if you went with the MVP, OPOY, DPOY, Newcomer and 5 kids on each the first team and second team, it would only be HJ and Silsbee kids. Well at least 9 out of 14.  A total of 13 HJ/Silsbee kids made it.

35 minutes ago, Lazeek said:

Basically that is 25 out of a possible 35 starters for the 7 district teams.

Howeverö, if you went with the MVP, OPOY, DPOY, Newcomer and 5 kids on each the first team and second team, it would only be HJ and Silsbee kids. Well at least 9 out of 14.  A total of 13 HJ/Silsbee kids made it.

I think my kid deserves to be on the 1st Team.(Not Just Bekuz KJ My Kid) He avg. 15 a game during District. An if you know me I'm a realist. I was the 1st to say my kid didn't deserve to make 1st Team Punter during district. Felt like a kid was robbed out of an award. People tend to forget the coaches vote for the kids to be on THE DISTRICT TEAM

6 minutes ago, Lazeek said:

I agree that he would be one of the top 14

Thanks for being honest, but if I felt like he shouldn't been on it. I would have been the 1st tell him. #KeepItHonestWithMyKids. #NotTheTypeOfParentThatBelieveEverybodyGetsARibbion#RespectIsntGivingItsEarned

I would tend to agree with the too many on the list, football seems worse but maybe it's about the same.  I don't like that players who miss a significant portion of the district season are eligible. Maybe there is a case to be made for an injury (maybe not)  but being academically ineligible, no excuses in my opinion. Student first!!