Head coach opening at HF

LCMAlumtiger32

14 hours ago, jenks said:

I just looked up the law. It says not only does the school board member has to resign, but the new school board member that is replacing the exiting board member must be sworn in before the employee is hired. Very interesting info.   Not sure what the rules are at HF for replacing board members, but if they have to wait until the next election to replace a board member then I seriously doubt this is done all the time. I do not think any district wants to wait until an election to hire there AD and Football Coach.  I do like this rule, it keeps monkey business out, and hiring process fair.   Here is a link to the law:   

This is the hidden content, please

It happens all of the time all over small town texas. It is not as big of a deal to get done as you might think. If Dale is their guy, they will move heaven and earth to ensure that it happens.

1 hour ago, Scatright said:

It happens all of the time all over small town texas. It is not as big of a deal to get done as you might think. If Dale is their guy, they will move heaven and earth to ensure that it happens.

After everything that's gone down in HF lately...I'm not sure I'd even consider working there..unless every single school board member not only resigned, but moved out of the school district.  Issues over there.  Real issues.

On Tuesday, February 09, 2016 at 6:57 PM, kicker said:

see, thats the problem right there. If any parent in this area wants to gripe about a "tough" workout, drive down Newton street to the back of the WOS fieldhouse from August to December. Then they will see what a real "tough" workout is. All you hear from other places is people saying why cant we be like them? Or how do they continue to do it? Well because we didnt call it a "tough" workout at WOS, we just always called it normal practice. Its a mind set people. Plain and simple. #2015Statechamps is what that gets you......

Sorry, off soap box now. LOL. Just irks me when I hear parents gripe about coaches being too hard on their kids.

+1000000000000000000000000000000