UIL Hates Hardin

puddleofmudd

Yea. It hates Anahuac and East Chambers, too.

And apparently anybody in District 11, having to matchup with District 12 in the first round.

I guess it hates SE Texas. Or maybe, we don't love football down here enough?

I like this new district we are in.

We been with EC and Anahuac for many years now. We know each other very well.

As far as the Hemp, Hitch and La Marque additions, it will only make us better.

I'm just glad we got another team that plays on turf, as well. - welcome aboard, Hitchcock !!!

4 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

I like this new district we are in.

We been with EC and Anahuac for many years now. We know each other very well.

As far as the Hemp, Hitch and La Marque additions, it will only make us better.

I'm just glad we got another team that plays on turf, as well. - welcome aboard, Hitchcock !!!

Add EC to that list, turf field should be started within the next month or so.

2 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Add EC to that list, turf field should be started within the next month or so.

I heard it was coming. Overheard Sutherland telling Stark about it this year before our game. That's awesome. EC kids have earned it and deserve it.

3 hours ago, cowboysfan88 said:

Why do ppl cry about your team traveling x amount of miles for a game if it was the playoffs would yall crying too I'm not understanding the issue  

Probably because schools have a finite budget for each sports program. If you spend all your travel money during the season what do you have left for playoffs? At leeast I believe the budget is locked.

24 minutes ago, kicker said:

Probably because schools have a finite budget for each sports program. If you spend all your travel money during the season what do you have left for playoffs? At leeast I believe the budget is locked.

Yall make it seems like a team travels x amount  of  miles every week while we know ain't true my point is if the school doesn't have money to  travel during the  season  how can they travel during the playoffs 

28 minutes ago, cowboysfan88 said:

Yall make it seems like a team travels x amount  of  miles every week while we know ain't true my point is if the school doesn't have money to  travel during the  season  how can they travel during the playoffs 

I'm fine with this district it really allows us to play more competitive teams, instead of like last year K-Ville was the only true competitive game. Also you forget about JV/JH teams having to travel on Thursday nights, and that for small schools JV/JH coaches are varsity coaches, also. So every week we will send 1-2 buses out. Which we will have less travel in the district so it doesn't matter. I think that is what the topic was started about.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan88 said:

Im not nor have been on a school board so I was just making a statement. Maybe someone on this site could give the correct info. Im talking about budgeted "playoff travel money". If you use it all up in the regular season, you have to borrow or take from another program to cover it.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

I would have liked Hardin to stay but either way its a tough trip!

I like our chances in this district better than I do our chances over there. We'll start competing this year for sure

1 game out of the playoffs last year over there......in 12-3a Div 1

On 2/2/2016 at 10:32 AM, cowboysfan88 said:

Consider that is not just football  but basketball (boys and girls), baseball , softball , soccer etc.   Unless the basketball districts are different.  That will eat up a budget fast.

25 minutes ago, 89falcon said:

Since when does it matter which district Hardin is in? 

It matters which district Hardin is in, for the same reason it matters for everyone aside from Newton and WO-S, in south east Texas chief. LOL