District 21-6A

BlackShirts5

1 minute ago, MOSSHILL said:

I'll take North Shore, for 500, Alex.

Answer: This team won District 21-6a by a landslide, in 2016.

LOL that was a given. I know all about North Shore, Channelview and What they are losing, CE King loses their 2 top skill guys I believe.  Not sure what we get with the others.  

GCM will be in for a fight for sure.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

But....GCM has a new coach that could turn that ship around. So who knows.

Yet to be determined..  But with the new coach will come alot more athletes that had quit or just wasnt playing.  Its going to be interesting. 

1 of my 2 boys will be a freshman next year. He wants and expects big things so we will see.

The trip up to 6A for C.E.King will be a killer.I counted 11 returners off last years roster.It looks like the Panthers will contend for the cellar in this district.The Trayveon Williams,Johnathan Brantley era is over and the cupboard looks bare.Could be 2 offense & 4 or 5 starters back on defense.Their kicker Jonathan Morales will be looking for district recognition. 

15 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

The trip up to 6A for C.E.King will be a killer.I counted 11 returners off last years roster.It looks like the Panthers will contend for the cellar in this district.The Trayveon Williams,Johnathan Brantley era is over and the cupboard looks bare.Could be 2 offense & 4 or 5 starters back on defense.Their kicker Jonathan Morales will be looking for district recognition. 

I actually think King has a good chance at being one of the D2 reps from the district. They might be young but the cupboard isn't bare from what I saw playing against them on the lower levels this year, they have another Tray Williams coming(even wears #3) and another Desmond Coleman clone. I saw the freshman qb throw is about 50 yards off his back foot for a TD when we played them. I think CV and Kingwood look like they would be the #3 and #4 teams but CV was heavily depended on hurts and Sewo O. basically carried Kingwood. Now that they're gone I don't think those schools have any advantage at all over King except for the enrollment, which could come into play down the stretch.

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I actually think King has a good chance at being one of the D2 reps from the district. They might be young but the cupboard isn't bare from what I saw playing against them on the lower levels this year, they have another Tray Williams coming(even wears #3) and another Desmond Coleman clone. I saw the freshman qb throw is about 50 yards off his back foot for a TD when we played them. I think CV and Kingwood look like they would be the #3 and #4 teams but CV was heavily depended on hurts and Sewo O. basically carried Kingwood. Now that they're gone I don't think those schools have any advantage at all over King except for the enrollment, which could come into play down the stretch.

Hope you are right Cougar 14.2 ! I'll be there to support my alma mater.What scared me is seeing 35 players dressed out for varsity games last year.But the Panthers will show up on Friday Night.Just ask Beaumont Central.I think Central forgot they had a Whatley in their backfield the second half.Also King is also noted for some of their players finding mailboxes elsewhere. 

9 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Hope you are right Cougar 14.2 ! I'll be there to support my alma mater.What scared me is seeing 35 players dressed out for varsity games last year.But the Panthers will show up on Friday Night.Just ask Beaumont Central.I think Central forgot they had a Whatley in their backfield the second half.Also King is also noted for some of their players finding mailboxes elsewhere. 

I might know why Coach Toby Foreman has 35-40 players on varsity is because he only wants the best players playing. He learned the less players on varsity from Coach Hooks at WO-S. Back when I was a manager during the late 90's/early 00's, there were the same amount of varsity players mentioned and their enrollment was estimated 900 students going against schools in the district nearly twice that size.