Beaumont Central 68 Nederland 60/Final

6 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Something i always notice on these threads , we could be talking about the teams that played and someone always drags Ozen into the conversation. Why is that? Do some programs desire to be them do i detect just an ounce of jealously towards them. You guys should stick to the topic and stay out your feelings when your team loses. The amount hate well dislike Ozen recieves from some these posters is evident,i know "some" not all of you wish they lose so you can have something to talk about. Well let me say this SETX teams are not the measuring stick for success nothing more than bragging rights for players and fans. So beating  someone around here isnt winning the state championship which is all that matter see yall on March 12,2016 3pm. 

Ozen has had tremendous success winning every year 1999-2016. Its human nature to want that if you're an opposing(local) team/fan(more so) and what would be better than hanging a lost them(Ozen). Two years ago LCM did it in district play and they all but had a parade in that city. The true difference between victory and moral victory.So "beating" someone around here(Ozen) isnt winning state but it would feel good i suppose.

Dont count the chickens before they hatch stuff happens. Good luck to all 22-5A teams....jmo....   

It's not counting chickens but no program, coach or player should be satisfied with just having a good season and making the playoffs, emphasis is on the bigger prize a state championship. Its about establishing a goal a mindset and setting out the achieve it.  Teams like Silsbee,Kountze,HJ,Ozen,Central, EC know that feeling and wont accept anything else.

• 4 months later...
On 1/9/2016 at 10:57 AM, Silsbeealum14 said:

Yall were leading going into the 4th only at yall place but ok !!! Yall youngsters did play hard, I'll give you that.

I just found them 2 district games and they both were close...I watched the game at  Silsbee (60-53) and i'll finish watching the 2nd game....Y'all never blew Ozen Out...Once I convert the Tape to DVD I'll post footage...