CFB National Championship Game Thread

@BSO: NCAA Rule Won’t Allow Clemson to Practice as Much as Bama for Title Game

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

I dont like this rule. 

You don't think Bama sets it's academic calendar to coincide with the playoff schedule do ya?

IMO, if Bama wins,  Saban leaves for the NFL.  He has nothing else to prove in college. I would not be shocked if he wound up in Indy with Luck. He always said he struggled at Miami because he did not have a QB.

You don't think Bama sets it's academic calendar to coincide with the playoff schedule do ya?

IMO, if Bama wins,  Saban leaves for the NFL.  He has nothing else to prove in college. I would not be shocked if he wound up in Indy with Luck. He always said he struggled at Miami because he did not have a QB.

Pagano getting an extension, Indy out the equation. 

Scratch that. Colts extend Pagano. 

5 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Have you seen how many points ACC defenses gave up during the bowl season?  Bama is not an ACC defense.  Clemson is exposed.  Bama rolls.  

You may be right but I'll say this: Bama struggles with mobile QBs way more than they do a pocket passer. I think Bama wins by double digits but im rooting for Clemson in this game, its only right after the jokes I've had about them for years upon end on here. 

How good was the ACC in bowl games?

Baylor used 2 WR's and 3 RB's posing as QB's to set a bowl record for total offense (756) and rushing yards (645) over ACC championship game participant N. Carolina 49-38.

Florida St loses to Cougar High 38-24.

NC State loses to Miss St. 51-28.

Pitt loses to Navy 44-28.

Duke gives up 41 points to 6-7 Indiana.

V-Tech gives up 52 points to 6-7 Tulsa.

Louisville survives the 3rd string QB and A&M.

This is the conference Clemson plays in.

Enough said.   Bama rolls! 

17 minutes ago, Eazy said:

How good was the ACC in bowl games?

Baylor used 2 WR's and 3 RB's posing as QB's to set a bowl record for total offense (756) and rushing yards (645) over ACC championship game participant N. Carolina 49-38.

Florida St loses to Cougar High 38-24.

NC State loses to Miss St. 51-28.

Pitt loses to Navy 44-28.

Duke gives up 41 points to 6-7 Indiana.

V-Tech gives up 52 points to 6-7 Tulsa.

Louisville survives the 3rd string QB and A&M.

This is the conference Clemson plays in.

Enough said.   Bama rolls! 

Heard the same thing in 2014 when they played Bama in the Sugar. Bama may win, but not because of conference affiliation. Too many apron strings.