Katy named high school football national champs

Octfeb

Man, if you go to the ABC13 site and look at the comments there is some Katy Hatn' going on. LOL. About cheating etc, jealousy is a strange thing aint it?

When you are alone on the top of the mountain, you're an easy target for other folk's barbs. 

There are still a lot of folks that think the UIL should have acted harsher when Katy was in front of the executive committee.

I would love to see DeLa Salle play Katy, NS , Allen or some of those teams.  Let see how the CA SC stacks up.

That's what I was pointing out a few days ago. Trinity already beat the CIF open champion, which in California is akin to powerlifting meet with no PED testing, as far as high school football goes. I think the only two schools in the country that might be favored against Katy are IMG Academy and Bishop Gorman. Both schools are basically recruited all-star teams like the ones that play in the CIF Open division, but I too think it would still be interesting to see how they stacked up.     

Like I said all year: Katy the best team in the country. 

Some folks put Allen up there, Allen was on the couch with us watching Katy win a title, and IMO Katy does to Allen what it did to LT. 

I approve this message. Katy is at another level right now. A level in which could be competitive with many D2/D3 programs nationwide. Before the game I was telling Corbett and Strepp and a few others that Katy would win by 30 over LT. They basically called me a fool, until after the game was over they were adding me on twitter and liking my posts. LOL