Kyle Allen and Trevor Knight

PhatMack19

Wonder what goes through a recruits mind when he sees what's happening at ATM.....plus looking at the 2016 season and the possibility of going 4-8/1-7 or, at best, 5-7/2-8. If that happens, look for more, including summy and the chief, to jump ship!

Same thing happens at all schools by the way - did not Texas (yeah I know I am using Texas again only since the biggest bashers of A&M continue to be Horn fans) just lose their starting center for next year - could not the same question be asked by their recruits"?

Same thing happens at all schools by the way - did not Texas (yeah I know I am using Texas again only since the biggest bashers of A&M continue to be Horn fans) just lose their starting center for next year - could not the same question be asked by their recruits"?

Well, "projected" starting center. For some reason he has not played much (if at all) on a line in desperate need of players. 

You can't tell me that having 5 QB's transfer and 4 OC' s (soon to be 5) in 5 years is not a concern. I know it's about recruiting 5 stars and all, but at some point even high school kids see there's a problem.

This is the hidden content, please
jake-raulerson-texas-longhorns-graduate-transfer

Graduate transfer, its not like Kyle leaving because he sees the writing on the wall that Kyler will be starting next yr. Different situations. 

jake-raulerson-texas-longhorns-graduate-transfer

Graduate transfer, its not like Kyle leaving because he sees the writing on the wall that Kyler will be starting next yr. Different situations. 

I'm guessing nothing is in writing with Mr. Murray.

What happens in the privacy of the Swag-o-copter is....nod, nod, wink, wink

No, actually Jake from state farm read the tea leaves and realized that Vahe will most likely start at C next year and bailed. Plus he doesn't like Wick.

But whatever makes you feel better about all this. I would urge Kyler to take out insurance though, as much running around as he does, somebody's gonna make him pay the price next year. I would hate to see his MLB baseball career ruined in a aggy football uniform.

If u actually took time to ready post and not automatically get your Red on with the anti-aggie comment, I said it was a possibility. It could very well happen looking at their schedule and all the turmoil that seems to be taking place. Adding ucla and playing Tennessee instead of Vanderbilt, plus arky being improved, will make it more difficult to get the victory.

Again heard the Arky improved comment last year - and did not Buddy guarantee a Arky win this year?  Also heard the same type of "turmoil" argument last year as well.  Same ole c**p that ya'll seem toss year in and year out.

Again heard the Arky improved comment last year - and did not Buddy guarantee a Arky win this year?  Also heard the same type of "turmoil" argument last year as well.  Same ole c**p that ya'll seem toss year in and year out.

i also guaranteed A&M wouldnt be an improved team, at least I got one of those predictions right. 

Looks to me like A&M ain't the only team with "departure" issues.  But no issues there I take it - lol.

All comes down to playing time it seems.  Do I think that A&M handled the QB playing time issue at A&M right - no actually I do not - but do not try and tell me that A&M is the only team that loses players to transfer once they find out that playing time may be in jeopardy.  Matt Davis transferred because he would never see the field and Trill transferred because he lost his starting position - guess that is different from Conner Brewer and Garrett Gilbert transferring due to playing time issues?

All that being said - I hate to see A&M lose Kyle and in this case I do believe it is not caused by playing time but by the way this situation was handled.

i also guaranteed A&M wouldnt be an improved team, at least I got one of those predictions right. 

Buddy - You actually predicted 6 losses as well.

Now after my passionate defense of A&M after the not surprising comments of the non Aggie Lovers on the departure of Kyle Allen - I do have serious concerns about the future of Kyler Murray and Christian Kirk remaining Aggie's.  Kyler was also very unhappy it appears by the handling of the A&M QB fiasco and Christian Kirk - if I remember right - came to A&M based a lot on the fact that Kyle was there could they be the next shoe to drop - if so then perhaps A&M does have some issues - but until then we appear to have many of the the same issues as other schools.

Edited by OldTimer

I haven't looked at any game stats of the last few games, but it sure looked to me that Kirk didn't have the same fire that he did earlier in the year. Did anyone else notice this? Maybe the physical and mental aspects took it's toll.

SEC Freshman of the Year award was obviously not based on conference performance. 

I never understood nor will I understand what goes through a top rated QB's head when being recruited to a school that already has 2-3 top rated Fresh-Soph Qb's on roster. They can make all the promises in the world but with 2-3 top rated Qb's there some one will have to sit. 

That's what makes great coaches.  Saban stock piles talent at every position and keeps them coming in.  He doesn't rely on a great QB as much though and wants game managers.

USC in the Pete Carroll days had qb's that couldn't get on the field that still play in the NFL today.  How he did that, I have no idea.  I will say the kids these days are different with the Twitter and all of that mess.  Too many people telling them how great they are everyday.  

Looks like Charlie wants no part of Kyler and his daddy

Sources have told me Texas is not interested in Texas A&M QB Kyler Murray. UT is focused on future QBs Shane Buechele & Sam Ehlinge