Kyle Allen and Trevor Knight

PhatMack19

Wow.  I guess that means Murray is going to stick around.  I'm a little surprised this happened before the bowl game. 

Hubanek will be the only QB on the roster for spring ball with Kyler playing baseball.  A&M wasn't planning on taking a QB this year but now they have to.  Hope it's not too late.

Wonder what goes through a recruits mind when he sees what's happening at ATM.....plus looking at the 2016 season and the possibility of going 4-8/1-7 or, at best, 5-7/2-8. If that happens, look for more, including summy and the chief, to jump ship!

Yeah heard the same pontification from anti-Aggie's last year regarding the projected season record -  therefore I put very little emphasis on the predictions of you are any of the many anti-Aggie's on this site.  

If u actually took time to ready post and not automatically get your Red on with the anti-aggie comment, I said it was a possibility. It could very well happen looking at their schedule and all the turmoil that seems to be taking place. Adding ucla and playing Tennessee instead of Vanderbilt, plus arky being improved, will make it more difficult to get the victory.