Luck or Skill ?!?!?!

This post is kinda ridiculous.  Are we asking who kicks the s..t out of a ball or who can score good goals.  The answers for the two big guys from west brook and kelly is about size and slamming the back of the goal.  obviously the west brook kid isnt doing any scoring.  and are jsmity and jlamar the same because you agree and get sappy about agreeing.  i look to who is putting the ball in the net ... whether its power or finesse.. but it gets in the side netter.  now come on.. trahan is scoring and has scored soem good goals..  yea yea for lumberton is also.  i can get a jackass to kick the hell out of a ball but that doesnt make him a striker.  it makes him a great kickballer . lets look for some placement and goal scorers.  By the way go kelly  good luck this weekend.

not to be rude esoc . . . Jsmitty is a friend of mine and we just joke around alittle bit. If your calling a guy a jackass that is big and has a hard shot that you really do not even know. Donnie is a very talented player has great ball skills and has very good placement. Dustin from westbrook is the same type of player. I think they are very talented players with some awesome skill. If you really want to talk skill yea yea and trahan are extremely good with there feet.  I know for a fact that yeayea can finish i have seen it first hand when he would come to my training. I wish i had three of those type of players. I have a great idea - you should go tell the KELLY AND WESTBROOK KID that they are just big and have no skill and see what kind of response you would get from them. . I can talk about a couple other players that are big and have hard shots. Did Jonthan Cruz and his brother have any skill? They were big guys too. Both of them played for me as well.

i didnt refer to either of them as jackasses.. i referred to them the way yall described them.. hard shot. hard shot..  very few goalkeeprs can catch it. i said i can get a jackass to wack a ball in reference to a realy animal not any player.  also do you ever give credit to anyone you havent trained or worked with.  i have never met matt kirby or yea yea and i still will say without a doubt they are awesome players.  you say how good they are but always throw out they worked with you..  and without a doubt i am sure your a great coach and trainer because all the post say so.... i love the game and i love this post site....  if the guy from west brook was a shooter maybe they would have scored a goal in their last five games...  i beleive they have scored one sorry... again go kelly good luck in playoffs. i would like a closer game so i can see the next round..

Sorry for assuming Esoc. I thought you were calling players Jackasses... I guess your right, i pay closer attention to players that i know. Maybe thats my downfall as a coach. I want the guys i know do good in high school - so if they need some help with college I can do that.  I never trained Trahan . . I think he is a great player. . I think also the sweeper from Nederland has talent in stoping players that are trying to hit the net.  Well sorry for the miss understanding Esoc . . .

Both Dustin and Donnie are both very good strikers who can strike with power and accuracy... they are both beasts too... and I aggree that placement is great... but dude... speaking as a keeper... powerfull shots are sometimes alot harder to keep out than placed shots... If I had to pick who has the best shot in SETX I would without a doubt in the back of my mind go with Corona...

its all about discussion.. its not about trying to hurt someones feelings or to say things that are rude.  i am not going to bash any player on this post unless of course they are doing something that is completely wrong... to others are to themselves.  we dont have to agree on things and i woudlnt want it that way makes for boring discussions.  again good luck kelly players.

Guest sokkerfan

I have worked with Trahan and several Nederland players.  Trahan has a great leg and I am extremely proud of him for his performance as a freshman so far.  Several of his goals have been well placed and a couple just banged but .. he shot none the less.. ha..  I worked with alot of the west brook players and did schrimmage against Kelly with our club team of west brook players..  I did think the big guy for Kelly was a monster . in the good way.. strong and is probably a strong striker.  I didnt work with the big guy from west brook however I have watched several of their games and not seen alot ..  however nothing from him has made me think he is a great forward..

Guest sokkerfan

that team came in second in super 2 south texas state playoffs and played really well.  only dustin who is strong like you said ditn play on the club team  and the kid playing keeper.  i worked with that group all season and they were extremely talented...  they havent scored in three games .. scored one in the last five.. makes no sense..

That team you worked with isnt exactly the same... come on... take away Tony and Chris from that club team... and youv'e got exactly what you see on the field for WB now.... and Tony and Chris are both great players... and I think that John Coleman is playing in the field too... and John isn't a strong field player... so that team you worked with isnt even close to being the same that dresses for WB... Even Curtis produced some for the club team and he isnt there for WB eithor... this is def. the weakest WB team in a long long long long time...

Guest sokkerfan

We schrimmaged the kelly team in december and lost 2-1 without bradford...  and without a couple of others.. but used a couple of jv players and we actually played very well... there is no way that you can say.. t-ray... brady.. austin.. jpo.... lithicum... so on and on and on.. no i must disagree.. this team handled the ball well and played the ball around.. yes tony is good and bradford also.. but.. still none the less ..  they are not a scoreless team .. and they can play.. 

Take away Tony defensively.. who do you have???... Sibley?? oh god... I love the kid.. but he doesnt know the difference b/t soccer and kickball... I aggree that T-ray and Palone, and Ryan and Austin and even Fransisco are good players... but take away Chris's creativity going forward and this is what you have... a WB team that cant finish... b/c in all reality... they just aren't that good... and they def. dont have the heart that WB has had in the past.... This is the weakest WB team in a long time... I dont care what you say... its the facts... look past the fact that you worked with them...

Guest sokkerfan

Well pointing the fingers at the kids alone is ridiculous.  They may not be a Kingwood this season but they arent a winless team either.  If i remember correctly early on you posted them to be second in your top ten behind kelly.. Now going gets tough and what has changed.  Its the same players.. they were okay to start..  I bet that jlamar will agree with me on this... when a team i coach or train loses .. its all my fault..  when they win.. its all their fault..  lets share the blame..  in high school you get the kids every day to work on their weaknesses ..  share the blame.... kids will be kids... you have to focus them ... on whats important.. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi