WOS vs Cuero

tennisbc

Had to go "under ground" with it BG... To much on the line.

Gasilla thanks for clarifying why it went UNDERGROUND. I read yesterday a Cuero Fan saying they let there players read things and a poster from this site mention setx for the Cuero Fan.... Not going to say his name but he's our next door neighbor and hating on WOS.

Gasilla thanks for clarifying why it went UNDERGROUND. I read yesterday a Cuero Fan saying they let there players read things and a poster from this site mention setx for the Cuero Fan.... Not going to say his name but he's our next door neighbor and hating on WOS.

I am afraid to ask who is the neighbor. smh

Cuero is one of those teams that comes along from time to time that we call a sleeper.But the difference for this team is that sleepers just keep winning from the get go and everyone is waiting for them to lose.Cuero on the other hand had 5 loses going into the playoffs so I guess sleeper really wont fit.How about the gaint slayers because they had to beat some very good teams to get to this point.Yeah I like that and I like the fact that the Mustangs are the only ones that could stop the gaint slayers.:)

On the FSSW app, most of the Gilmer faithful are pulling for Cuero. Why is that?

Its my opinion and mine only........that we had such an incredible game with Cuero in 2009 the Buckeye faithful would like to play the Gobblers again. With that said.........most of the folk on that app are kids and some of them probably see the Cuero record and say...........they got 5 losses. We can beat them. That's my best guess. 

As for me. I just want to get to NRG.  

On the FSSW app, most of the Gilmer faithful are pulling for Cuero. Why is that?

Beats me.  I've got that app, and haven't seen anything like that, but I haven't looked since this morning.  I haven't signed up as a poster, but I keep hearing all these things going on on that app, but I haven't found any of it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Not updating or something?  I'm not a smart phone kind of guy, as you may know now. :lol:

Its my opinion and mine only........that we had such an incredible game with Cuero in 2009 the Buckeye faithful would like to play the Gobblers again. With that said.........most of the folk on that app are kids and some of them probably see the Cuero record and say...........they got 5 losses. We can beat them. That's my best guess. 

As for me. I just want to get to NRG.  

Me too aussie.

Beats me.  I've got that app, and haven't seen anything like that, but I haven't looked since this morning.  I haven't signed up as a poster, but I keep hearing all these things going on on that app, but I haven't found any of it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Not updating or something?  I'm not a smart phone kind of guy, as you may know now. :lol:

Just select the matchup and at the bottom there is a microphone icon that says "chat". Just click on it.