WOS vs Cuero

tennisbc

I listened to the game they played against Sinton, it seems that they like running to the left, but that may have been Sintons weak spot on their D.

At certain times it seemed to me like they ran the same play until Sinton decided that they may want to stop it. 

At certain times it seemed to me like they ran the same play until Sinton decided that they may want to stop it. 

Right BG, QB runs a lot too, 2nd and 3rd down. From what I heard It appears that Sinton was down after losing their QB, thay are a better team than what was shown last week. I bet Cuero is working on their passing game for this week.

Edited by ladybug33

Cuero may be working on their passing game some, but you do what you do best. Ask Bellville, they were a running team and then tried to pass but you dance with who you brought. They will not change too much at this time. You are what you are, run or pass or both, do not tinker with what has worked this far.

Cuero may be working on their passing game some, but you do what you do best. Ask Bellville, they were a running team and then tried to pass but you dance with who you brought. They will not change too much at this time. You are what you are, run or pass or both, do not tinker with what has worked this far.

True, Secondary is a hungry bunch LOL.

Hello WOS folks. I'll just say this... This will be Gilmer pt.2 but with a whole different type of offense for Cuero. I've always wanted us to play the Mustangs just to see all the athletes you guys produce year in and year out. The Gobblers will still lace up their cleats  and stand toe to toe with WOS even if we don't have the athletes that you have and play some ball. We may not be what everyone is looking for as far as stats go but these kids deserve to be here just as much as WOS and they won't be intimidated if that's what you're hoping for. They will give 110% for each other and their family and community that's just the way it is here so win or lose WOS will know they've been in a game. Good luck to both teams and ... GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

Edited by GMGKSA

Hello WOS folks. I'll just say this... This will be Gilmer pt.2 but with a whole different type of offense for Cuero. I've always wanted us to play the Mustangs just to see all the athletes you guys produce year in and year out. The Gobblers will still lace up their cleats  and stand toe to toe with WOS even if we don't have the athletes that you have and play some ball. We may not be what everyone be is looking for as far as stats go but these kids deserve to be here just as much as WOS and they won't be intimidated if that's what you're hoping for. They will give 110% for each other and their family and community that's just the way it is here so win or lose WOS will know they've been in a game. Good luck to both teams and ... GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

Well hello yourself. Our coach said there are no ugly girls at the dance I believe that, so of course your team deserves to be here. WOS 112%.

Edited by ladybug33

Hello WOS folks. I'll just say this... This will be Gilmer pt.2 but with a whole different type of offense for Cuero. I've always wanted us to play the Mustangs just to see all the athletes you guys produce year in and year out. The Gobblers will still lace up their cleats  and stand toe to toe with WOS even if we don't have the athletes that you have and play some ball. We may not be what everyone is looking for as far as stats go but these kids deserve to be here just as much as WOS and they won't be intimidated if that's what you're hoping for. They will give 110% for each other and their family and community that's just the way it is here so win or lose WOS will know they've been in a game. Good luck to both teams and ... GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

welcome! And I like your post. Well stated and we don't expect anything less from the Gobblers. One thing I do know is it will be a good game as far as sportsmanship. We are very disciplined and by the film I have seen on y'all, are too. See y'all Saturday.