WOS vs Cuero

tennisbc

Skip this may be of interest to you. 60% chance of rain in H-Town on Staurday. Here in Houston if the chances for rain is under 40% usually some where in the city we are going to get some rain, however a 60% chance means the city will get wet. Never fear umberalls are allowed at Tully.:)

P.S. These will be HeavyThunder storms according to Tim Heller channel 13 news. 

Edited by ladybug33

Games like this played in bad conditions tend to make funny or bad things happen. I don't know what anyone can do to change it, but I do not like any games of this magnitude played in bad conditions. That's just me.

One more reason I wish the game was on Friday. The weather prediction for that day is better than what we're hearing about Saturday. That Cuero coach won the coin flip and insisted on Saturday. 

Yeah, they should have planned this game on a Friday night. Cuero’s coach is a newbie to the playoffs, and planning effectively to accommodate his football team and the citizens of Cuero. WOS will be at Tully come “H” or high water. No bulletin board material here, I’m just stating the obvious.  

It looks like the worst will be Sat night. Hopefully it will continue to improve. It's almost like the Cuero coach just wanted to do any and all he could do get past this game, not worrying about what would happen if he actually did.

Ding ,ding,ding!!! Exactly!

Yeah, they should have planned this game on a Friday night. Cuero’s coach is a newbie to the playoffs, and planning effectively to accommodate his football team and the citizens of Cuero. WOS will be at Tully come “H” or high water. No bulletin board material here, I’m just stating the obvious.  

Im telling yall, that aint it. The reason is there why he picked a wet/short week for winner Saturday if you just think about it.

Im telling yall, that aint it. The reason is there why he picked a wet/short week for winner Saturday if you just think about it.

Strategy ok, all we have to do is play Mustang Ball.  I kinda remember us playing in this stadium back in 1986 when we played New Braunfels Unicorns, anybody remember that game. We won 28-12 or something like that.

Strategy ok, all we have to do is play Mustang Ball.  I kinda remember us playing in this stadium back in 1986 when we played New Braunfels Unicorns, anybody remember that game. We won 28-12 or something like that.

Was that the team that had a beast at running back and the Stangs shut him down?Been to long can't remember his name.

Was that the team that had a beast at running back and the Stangs shut him down?Been to long can't remember his name.

They had the state rushing leader , I remember he was #33 , WOS middle LB Jeff Knox was also #33, they met up close on the first play. Jeff slobber knocked him if I remember right. he had a bad afternoon.  The next week we got the new rushing leader Randy Simmons from McKinney . he was a really sore looser.

Edited by MMstangfan

They had the state rushing leader , I remember he was #33 , WOS middle LB Jeff Knox was also #33, they met up close on the first play. Jeff slobber knocked him if I remember right. he had a bad afternoon.  The next week we got the new rushing leader Randy Simmons from McKinney . he was a really sore looser.

Yes, Yes, that's the game and player, he was fast, for some reason I thought he went to Lamar.

Sounds like Cuero is keeping silent, maybe that is for the best. No talking about WOS. I can not even find an article in any paper on what they are saying about the game.

on the Friday football app they are talking crazy,either a bunch of kids or just trolls..there is a write up in the cuero record but it doesn't really say much either

I can't wait this Saturday to support Mustangs. I believe in them and they can do it. All they need is hit HARD and play hard in full 4 quarter. I don't care about weather and no excuse period! No perfect weather. We have to support and scream for them so they can feel the same! 

I did watched Cureo video and it will be interesting game. I won't say prediction. I rather to see at the game and let's play game to see who is the best team that day.