DEC. 3-5 TOURNAMENT GAMES/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

Prayers for my boy Devon. Hope its minor! As for Silsbee, Shout out to coach Sigler for playing them in a tournament with real competition and making those boy better! Hate that Silsbee football lost last night, but now its basketball time! Time to prove yourself to all of the doubters! Lets go boys

Refresh me on the list of doubters?? #1 Ranking in state,  return eveyone from Regional Finals last year, addition of the best two freshman to every come through SETX, Sounds more like heavy favorite than something to prove to me and I haven't seen doubters on this message board.

Refresh me on the list of doubters?? #1 Ranking in state,  return eveyone from Regional Finals last year, addition of the best two freshman to every come through SETX, Sounds more like heavy favorite than something to prove to me and I haven't seen doubters on this message board.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here with these types of asinine comments....

New Braunfels is 7-1 on the season, and a good team, but their mascot is a unicorn, meaning I can't decide if there is shame in losing to them or not if the Hawks don't prevail.

New Braunfels beat Abilene 65-35, so their defense must be stout. As for the nickname, it is unique being the only mascot with that name in the country.