DEC. 3-5 TOURNAMENT GAMES/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

by the bracket we lost game 23 I don't see anywhere that the Loser ofthat game plays tomorrow.  So I thought we were out. But yes I know we play at 8 and then maybe later in the day.

Their were consolation brackets. I was wondering the same thing but saw on Coppell's basketball page that they uploaded the tournament and on separate excel sheets were the brackets.

Refresh me on the list of doubters?? #1 Ranking in state,  return eveyone from Regional Finals last year, addition of the best two freshman to every come through SETX, Sounds more like heavy favorite than something to prove to me and I haven't seen doubters on this message board.

This conversation started 3 years ago when I coached the 8th graders from Silsbee (Now Jr's) in AAU ball. I was very confident in the success these boys would have starting in 2015-2016. I even stated multiple times that the freshmen class would be a big part of this team. They were in 6th grade at the time playing 2 years up with 8th graders and holding their own. There were A LOT of posters on here laughing and joking at me saying that there is no way we can tell how good Silsbee's future will be by a bunch of 8th graders and a 6th grader. I also stated 2 years ago that starting this year, Silsbee will not lose a district game for the next 5 years AND I am predicting at least 2 state championships in that time. People thought I was crazy and said a lot of stuff towards me lol. Now I see a lot of new Silsbee fans now that this year is here. Hopefully my predictions hold up because I love those kids! I wont be the one online talking much noise any more because of my new job... But good luck to all the local teams these season! Go Kountze and Go Tigers!

Does Anybody have updates on the #1 - 4A Silsbee" game for yesterday evening.  ???? Don't even know who they had to play Pflugerville are Brenum. You would  think for this site you shouldn't have any problems finding out Silsbee scores... smh..

Edited by bwbiddle

Unfortunately, Silsbee did not get to play another game. They were suppose to play Brenham at 3:30pm but Brenham had one of their star players tear his acl and break his leg in game yesterday morning. Brenham decided to pack it up and head home instead of playing that last game.

Silsbee goes 1-2 in the tourney.