*Player Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay, i dont know much about basketball but i do love watching our guys play. But shouldnt player of the year be based on more than just scores and ranks and teams they play on, i mean this is just my opinion but i think it should also be based on how they control themselves on the court and how they act even if the refs's are calling bad... as i said this is just my opinion

Go oilers good luck tomorrow!!

ok enough of all these other guys its either donahoe, brown, thomas or a star of the team not the other guys on the team

How rude!  I do believe every team has "other guys" (I think they might even have names, too :o) and they might not be the stars of their teams but did it hurt ANYTHING for there to be discussion?  I don't really give two hoots who the "best player" is!!  Quite frankly, until you get them all on one court...you won't ever know!  So...speculate all you want!

How rude!  I do believe every team has "other guys" (I think they might even have names, too :o) and they might not be the stars of their teams but did it hurt ANYTHING for there to be discussion?  I don't really give two hoots who the "best player" is!!  Quite frankly, until you get them all on one court...you won't ever know!  So...speculate all you want!

if all of them did get on the same court, whoever west hardin nominates for player of the year will get blown out of the water by the three who are in bold up at the top

Guest ltownbaseball9

Brandon has proven he can't play with the top notch guys......look what he did against WOS and now in the playoffs he's struggling a star is supposed to dominate and hes not dominating.......the other players are picking him up and if he doesnt dominate tom morning they will go home around 11:45 in the morning with the loss........

then leave this topic and make a new one with who is the second best players on each team

Brandon has proven he can't play with the top notch guys......look what he did against WOS and now in the playoffs he's struggling a star is supposed to dominate and hes not dominating.......the other players are picking him up and if he doesnt dominate tom morning they will go home around 11:45 in the morning with the loss........

I just complimented you on another post and now you make yourself look like a complete ass again!!!!!  Of all of the "so called" nominees for player of the year which one of them has stuck out in the playoffs???  Thomas, Richards, Brown, Donahoe, Letsinger???  They with the exception Brown have done whatever it takes to get his team to the next game.  That is what makes all of these kids so special.....TEAM PLAYERS, making their teams better!!!!!!  I have finally decided that you are a complete idiot, and are just on here to run your mouth and make yourself and the town that you represent look bad....BTW you have done a great job of that!!!!!

Guest ltownbaseball9

lol where you compliment me at lol........man i just have a good time on here and like to be goofy becasue everyone gets so uptight.....

Guest ltownbaseball9

I am not dogging anyone I am just speaking the truth.......this is like a west hardin website yall all making 2 or 3 screen names so yall can all talk about west hardin.......the reason yall are getting all mad because its the dang truth.....if i thought brandon could hang with the big boys then i would tell you......I been watching basketball around this area for the past 20 years......and he can't hang with them....not being rude but its just the truth....

Guest ltownbaseball9

I have nothing against brandon......I dont dislike him.....he's just not the player of the year or in the top 10 best players in this area.......

I know he does sunshine. I am not trying to stop opinions. The reason we all know he does, is that it is repeated day after day, same thing...over and over....non stop....we get it, move on.

Let discuss maybe most comfortable stands in a high school arena in SE Texas.

you may say he gets on here day after day but so do so many WH fans saying how good Brandon is. it's his opinion

Guest ltownbaseball9

Well tell West Hardin fans to stop talking about the guy they think he's everything......thats all yall do is talk about is BRANDON this and BRANDON that......they need to realize ...but they live in a make believe world and it gets old when they he's player of the year when he's not

then leave this topic and make a new one with who is the second best players on each team

A point well taken!  Since I don't "have a dog in this fight" I'll beg off.  I still think your comment was rude...and I was told you were a nice kid too! :-\

A point well taken!  Since I don't "have a dog in this fight" I'll beg off.  I still think your comment was rude...and I was told you were a nice kid too! :-\

He's obviously not that smart because he doesn't understand it takes a TEAM to WIN games not just one person!!!!!