*Player Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

A point well taken!  Since I don't "have a dog in this fight" I'll beg off.  I still think your comment was rude...and I was told you were a nice kid too! :-\

i'm sorry i offended you its just everyone gets mad about ltown getting off topic but so do alot of other people. im sorry :(. but if you wanna make a topic ill post on it ;D

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's obviously not that smart because he doesn't understand it takes a TEAM to WIN games not just one person!!!!!

no i know it takes a team to win trust me I'm playing in a regional game tomorrow night as well. but this is player of the year not best team of the year

This whole thread is pointless.  All these type of threads do is display a lot of homerism and tick people off because others do not feel the same way about "their" team as they do. 

Yes it is! I just don't understand no matter what topic we're own somehow people always start dogging Brandon Letsinger. No matter what! Also and no matter what they dog WH.

Yes it is! I just don't understand no matter what topic we're own somehow people always start dogging Brandon Letsinger. No matter what! Also and no matter what they dog WH.

i agree but you cant blame it all on the non west hardin fans...you all instigate it as well. From what i see is no one can put their opinion about WH without a WH fan saying something back then a war starts its really no single persons fault