Nederland and New Caney

_chorizo11

I'm sure NC has a great team.  The facts confirm that, as does Nederland.  But..... It's the playoffs,  the Big Game.   IMO coaching and tradition will be the reason the Bulldogs will win this game.  I expect a 7 to 10 point victory.  

But in the spirit of full disclosure, ESPN hasn't been beating my door down to be an analyst.   Go Bulldogs (pretend it's PNG). 

Don't think they will score 6. No disrespect to NC, just don't see it happening. But if they happen to win, yes you will see Nederland fans show what respect New Caney has EARNED nothing more nothing less. And I would support the rest of their play off run.Same as most Ned fans did last year for Crosby.

You have to excuse April's response. Don't be surprised is what LE said happens though. Ned won't stop Nes Caney many times, not to mention their special teams are also very good. I'm not sure Ned won't get 6 of their own though, which is where the problem lies with NC. The three playoff teams they lost to in the district averaged over 40 on them. This will probably be the highest scoring game of the 4. 

New Caney is 0-7 all-time in the playoffs. I'm not sure if Pennington has talked history with his team but that fact would be added pressure. When the bright lights turn on, it will probably be tough to keep from pressing in a high leverage situation.

Nederland wins all the intangibles here but New Caney has one hell of a QB and some electric receivers. They also had a very good game plan against Crosby so I'm not buying into the fact that Nuemann is way better than Pennington. New Caney really had nothing to lose against Crosby though, and they have everything to lose in Beaumont Saturday. Tough call here. Vegas might call this a pick'em. No matter what, the fact that our #4 has your #1 in what looks to be an even matchup only magnifies the fact that 21-5A continues to dominate.

Well it's getting close guys,,we will all see shortly,,I know I won't be wearing purple but I'll be in Baytown clapping to Cherokee and I know the purple ppl will be in bmt with us also,,just how we roll in mid county,,like I said in previous post,,hope new Caney can play under pressure and lots of noise,,because the butch will be packed and very loud....lets go 22-5A

Oh and to the "Ned fan" off here that wanted to try to talk ish on my Titans on the Football Friday app: if yall lose im going in, better hope yall win. You opened up a can that cant be closed til next yr. Good luck NC. 

shots fired

Bang, bang

That would be Co #1. And the fact that enrollment sent NC your #4 to D1 has everything to do with our CO #1 getting them. Yes?

You're not co-anything ma'am. Y'all both had one loss and they beat y'all so they win.  "Co" is the term used by the runner up to the team that actually won "the" game. You finished second just like Crosby did last year. 

Oh and to the "Ned fan" off here that wanted to try to talk ish on my Titans on the Football Friday app: if yall lose im going in, better hope yall win. You opened up a can that cant be closed til next yr. Good luck NC

nah he whoever he is just messed the hell up. Im making it my personal note we hang 50 on Ned next yr. 

I can tell that somebody, you claim from Nederland but don't know who it is, upset you....that is evident, but .... your responses make it sound as if you hold ALL NEDERLAND fans accountable for this persons comments.  I don't know what this person said to you but it obviously was out of line for you to be so upset.  I just want you to know that I look forward to the TITANS playing us next year, if they move into our 5A district.  I think it will be good competition for both teams.  Win or Lose we both have something to gain from playing each other.  As for playoffs, don't you get behind our district's teams and show some support?  I know I have supported the TITANS during playoffs.  Anyways, some fool made some stupid comments so don't start hating on us because of "That Person"....aren't you a bigger person than that BG?

I can tell that somebody, you claim from Nederland but don't know who it is, upset you....that is evident, but .... your responses make it sound as if you hold ALL NEDERLAND fans accountable for this persons comments.  I don't know what this person said to you but it obviously was out of line for you to be so upset.  I just want you to know that I look forward to the TITANS playing us next year, if they move into our 5A district.  I think it will be good competition for both teams.  Win or Lose we both have something to gain from playing each other.  As for playoffs, don't you get behind our district's teams and show some support?  I know I have supported the TITANS during playoffs.  Anyways, some fool made some stupid comments so don't start hating on us because of "That Person"....aren't you a bigger person than that BG?

im only 5'10. :)