Beaumont Ozen 55 Baytown Lee 20/Final

WOSgrad

I'm gonna say this about Lee...that kid playing QB for them is not bad. They just need a coach...

I've said it before, there's not a team in this district that does not outman Lee. Every opponent is bigger, strong and faster.   There's no reason in my mind at all why at a 4a or 5a school why the majority of your starters play both ways.  The kids that are out there try but they just can't keep up over time.

Its not the coach, I think he has done well with what he has.. Wins don't show it but he has.  He don't have the horses to compete for 4 qts. They have some good kids that will be coming up but they are still 3 years away.  I am sure they probably have some kids over there not playing that could contribute as well. 

Edited by GCMinTheFuture

The kids on the line just don't measure up against what the other schools here have on their offense and defensive line.   Supposedly Baytown is going to re-draw the zoning line again maybe eventually that will have an impact.  But I don't think the problem is all the coach 

Yep, maybe Baytown should not cross the Trinity River.