Beaumont Ozen 55 Baytown Lee 20/Final

WOSgrad

So if they had a coach, they would win? Don't see it. Larry's and Joe's are just not there. 

You develop your kids and your program. The Larry's and Joe's will show. GCM should be there, you have the kids. No one had a better running back tandem than you did last year. Nederland doesn't have a superior level of child it produces every year, they have a superior high school coaching system that develops the kids they have to their particular strengths. Conversation Gabe Pruett and I had at the Wednesday night show.

You develop your kids and your program. The Larry's and Joe's will show. GCM should be there, you have the kids. No one had a better running back tandem than you did last year. Nederland doesn't have a superior level of child it produces every year, they have a superior high school coaching system that develops the kids they have to their particular strengths. Conversation Gabe Pruett and I had at the Wednesday night show.

We had one of the best QB / RB tandem this year but didnt use it..  

I completely agree its about DEVELOPING your kids to your system. 

We had one of the best QB / RB tandem this year but didnt use it..  

I completely agree its about DEVELOPING your kids to your system. 

except that the difference is ALL the Nederland kids feed into one school thus as early as junior high they can start working on learning the HS system, but when you have kids split into 3 high schools that really can't be done

Baytown has to build a sixth junior high school and split it up two junior highs to each high school. That would be the first step.

if png has athletes that are a potential 5 on the scale to 10 and lee is also a 5, the Lee kids come to high school developed to a 2 while the png kids are at 4.5 already.

png kids eat sleep and breathe football. Lee probably doesn't have more than two dozen season ticket holders now days. What's png have? Several thousand probably? The parents at lee have no school history ingrained into them. The football is all surface level. There is no deeper meaning to it.

Lee has a good coach now. He has brought structure and discipline. They just don't have enough superior athletes at this point to overcome the fact that they only get four years of serious football coaching in their life before they turn 18.