Diboll @ Shepherd

This game will be the biggest game of the yr. for both teams. Diboll has put together a solid yr. to this point but has yet to play to there full potential in my opinion. Shepherd has also played tuff against every matchup this season but after going 4-0 has stumbled on the defensive side a bit. Should be a great game to decide the 2nd spot in the district up to this point.

I agree with you! Diboll has really built in what they started last year and came out with a bang this year, I look for this game to be close, shepherd don't turn it over, shepherd's D was once its strong point now have been a little beat up, but have been in every game so far with winning 6. Me being S little bias I'll take shepherd by 8

1st team to 40 pts wins,both have played well,so I'll go w/Liv kids & Shepherd:)

I don't think that will be the type of game that we see. Diboll gave up 21 to Madisonville and 28 to Coldspring and the def was not the full reason for those points. ( turnovers ) With that said the offense has not been the same without there stud back the last 3 weeks. He's back and about 75%. I do think Shepherd is legit and has improved tremendously on offense with #4 being a playmaker. I think it will come down to the team with the least turnovers.. 

28-21

I don't think that will be the type of game that we see. Diboll gave up 21 to Madisonville and 28 to Coldspring and the def was not the full reason for those points. ( turnovers ) With that said the offense has not been the same without there stud back the last 3 weeks. He's back and about 75%. I do think Shepherd is legit and has improved tremendously on offense with #4 being a playmaker. I think it will come down to the team with the least turnovers.. 

28-21

I think See for Shepherd returns for this game as well, so that will give them another weapon to compliment #4. The question is will he play QB or WR. To be honest #15 Truelove has looked good at QB and almost pulled off the comeback against Coldspring.

I think this game will come down to a missed PAT or an onside kick. I also think linebacker play will be a big factor. Backs that have gotten past that beast of a D-line that Shepherd is blessed with has had success running the ball. 

I think See for Shepherd returns for this game as well, so that will give them another weapon to compliment #4. The question is will he play QB or WR. To be honest #15 Truelove has looked good at QB and almost pulled off the comeback against Coldspring.

I think this game will come down to a missed PAT or an onside kick. I also think linebacker play will be a big factor. Backs that have gotten past that beast of a D-line that Shepherd is blessed with has had success running the ball. 

yes see returns this week, and will be back to be along side #4 to give them a beast of a duo, but like you said truelove has played really well at the QB spot, what will Keel do? Me personally would leave him there with See mixing in at RB and WR, their offense has played really well with truelove at the helm! If we could get some consistent play from our LB and DB we could put it all together! Should be one heck of a game