THANK YOU Ashly Elam!

NDNation

I would be surprised to find out this was done by adults.  I would think that in this day of technology - an adult would be concerned that there may be camera's aimed at the yard and catch them in the act.  Not very smart nor an accurate representation of the many fine people in the Port Neches and Groves communities that support Faircloth and what he has done at PN-G.   

I would be surprised to find out this was done by adults.  I would think that in this day of technology - an adult would be concerned that there may be camera's aimed at the yard and catch them in the act.  Not very smart nor an accurate representation of the many fine people in the Port Neches and Groves communities that support Faircloth and what he has done at PN-G.   

I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for some of the things adults have been seen doing!

IMO Elam looked/sounded like a fool on an agenda.

Stating BF is better than Burnett and BUM ---  REALLY????

Glad to be at Ned.

Oh yea, when I was in Jr. High  my Dad was a Texaco exec.  They would picked our house. throw rocks at (through)  the car window during strikes. 

Remember last January the people here getting their house shot at, etc...during the strike at Motiva?

Comes with the job.

It is wrong but it's the real

No job should come with that type of behavior!

He put BF's record in perspective with BUM and MB. BUM didn't have a winning record over here by the way. MB is remembered for his State run, which no one in this area has been able to produce except for WOS.

There is no comparison to a football coach losing a game, and a texaco exec firing people or going on strike. No disrespect but that was the dumbest statement I have heard in awhile. Yes it's a job with pressure, but after a football lose  no one is losing their homes, no one's lights are getting turn off.After a football  lose no one is worried about feeding their family etc.. When a Refinery goes on strike real people lose there homes, people can't pay there bills, people can't feed there family. That crap is real.. A FB coach Losing 6 straight games to a rival sucks yes, but please don't compare the two. SMH..  You need to stop spending so much time on this FB blog and more time on what's really happening in this world.. I don't comment much but damn l had to.. 

There is no comparison to a football coach losing a game, and a texaco exec firing people or going on strike. No disrespect but that was the dumbest statement I have heard in awhile. Yes it's a job with pressure, but after a football lose  no one is losing their homes, no one's lights are getting turn off.After a football  lose no one is worried about feeding their family etc.. When a Refinery goes on strike real people lose there homes, people can't pay there bills, people can't feed there family. That crap is real.. A FB coach Losing 6 straight games to a rival sucks yes, but please don't compare the two. SMH..  You need to stop spending so much time on this FB blog and more time on what's really happening in this world.. I don't comment much but damn l had to.. 

huh??? Where in the world did you get anything out of my post about a refinery and strikes in comparison to  coaches records. Did you graduate from Nederland? I think you quoted the wrong person..lol. 

Shoot, you can't even question a coach's performance on this board.  Definitely shouldn't boo him during the game when he calls a boneheaded play my 4th grader knows not to try on Madden. Never should you question his decision to have his only Qb in a spread offense fielding punts. 

If the good coach didn't realize how important this particular game is, then I feel sorry for him. It's just life. I would be willing to bet that Charlie Strong wouldn't finish this season if he lost to Oklahoma a few weeks ago. When he signed up to coach at PNG, to play in that jewel of a facility, and to collect that big fat salary, he should have understood that beating Nederland was a condition of keeping the privilege of coaching the Indians.

To the good coach I say this. If you don't like it, there's always barber college. 

WOW!  How do you really feel about it CB?  I am curious about what authroity has granted you the title of 'Bone-head' judge?  When was the last time you were on the sidelines making calls in a game that mattered?  It is one thing to have an expectation about an outcome, but it is totally a different thing when a 'bone-head' judge makes a bone-head statement.

IMO BF is a good coach, and I agree with Elam on some of the things he pointed out.  IMO I think a lot of the finger pointing should go toward a lot of Indian Nation. Reason why I say this is because most of the fan base and parents put it out there that this is the most talented class PNG has had in a long time. This group was labeled world beaters back when they were in 9th grade. IMO that put a lot of pressure on the kids from that point.  They were expected to be the ones to beat Nederland. The fact is, a lot of things change from 9th to 12th grade. Some kids improve and get bigger, some get worse, and some top out in middle school.  Nederland is well coached and so is PNG. IMO Neumann is better but Nederland has just as many good athletes "in skilled positions" as PNG.  I know 6 straight stinks but there's a lot of variables that come into play. 

Wow... I can't belive that adults are arguing in this forum about private property... The sign thing was a classless, childish thing to do. I believe in Coach Faircloth and am in his corner. Ashley, I do agree with your opinion here, but please be reconsider doing opinion pieces on sports. I despise Bob Costas for his op-ed halftime bull manure. My .02.

huh??? Where in the world did you get anything out of my post about a refinery and strikes in comparison to  coaches records. Did you graduate from Nederland? I think you quoted the wrong person..lol. 

My bad that was for godawggo... Hell no I'm not from Ned.. Lol sorry about that.

IMO BF is a good coach, and I agree with Elam on some of the things he pointed out.  IMO I think a lot of the finger pointing should go toward a lot of Indian Nation. Reason why I say this is because most of the fan base and parents put it out there that this is the most talented class PNG has had in a long time. This group was labeled world beaters back when they were in 9th grade. IMO that put a lot of pressure on the kids from that point.  They were expected to be the ones to beat Nederland. The fact is, a lot of things change from 9th to 12th grade. Some kids improve and get bigger, some get worse, and some top out in middle school.  Nederland is well coached and so is PNG. IMO Neumann is better but Nederland has just as many good athletes "in skilled positions" as PNG.  I know 6 straight stinks but there's a lot of variables that come into play. 

I think you hit it on the nail.

At work all I have heard for 4/5 years is how talented this group of PNG kids are.

FACT ---WE have won district 4/5/6 years in a row with a record like 34 and 1 in district with 6 STRAIGHT spankings of the almighty PNG.  I would be upset if I was a PNG fan-- no dought

WOW!  How do you really feel about it CB?  I am curious about what authroity has granted you the title of 'Bone-head' judge?  When was the last time you were on the sidelines making calls in a game that mattered?  It is one thing to have an expectation about an outcome, but it is totally a different thing when a 'bone-head' judge makes a bone-head statement.

Oh, everybody in the stands is free to judge the "bone-headedness" of a coach's decisions.  You earn that right when you pay for your season tickets.  Or when you pay your property taxes.  

I'm sorry if i don't get into coach-worship.  Wearing a whistle doesn't mean that you are eternally right.  Everybody isn't cut out to be a coach, whether or not they can persuade the Super and admin to hire them.  Honestly?  I think that coach needs to apologize to the people who pay his salary for failing to fulfill one of the key obligations of his job FOR SIX YEARS RUNNING.  If the coach didn't realize that his failure to win in what is considered by his employers to be the most important game of the year, REPEATEDLY would lead to criticism.... then shame on him.  Maybe he'd rather be coaching PE and driving a bus?  I don't know.  Those guys don't get criticized nearly as much as the coaches.  

Trust me, fax... if you forget to put somebody's straw in their bag, you're going to hear about it.  Faircloth can't expect peace and harmony on the Reservation if he keeps losing to Nederland.  Period. 

Edited by CardinalBacker

I think you hit it on the nail.

At work all I have heard for 4/5 years is how talented this group of PNG kids are.

FACT ---WE have won district 4/5/6 years in a row with a record like 34 and 1 in district with 6 STRAIGHT spankings of the almighty PNG.  I would be upset if I was a PNG fan-- no dought

Okay boss. 

Let's be honest....the only "spankings" that you are probably knowledgeable enough or qualified to speak of involve a monkey and shouldn't be discussed on this forum.