PN-G and Central

NDNation

With 2 good defenses and 2 good offenses. ..we might be 0-0 going into the 4th..lol. besides MCM, this is the game I most look forward to. Always on the edge of your seat with this game. 

We have a good defense, our offense, I wouldn't consider good.  We are coming around a little.  But our ability to move the ball consistently and to continue to play stout defense will determine the outcome of this game....

Are teams loading the box on y'all?  With one of the top RB's in the nation you would think your offense would be putting up some big numbers.  How many touches is he averaging a game?

He gegets a lot of touches.  Some occasions, he's gotten 30+ carries, not including pass touches.  It was a combination of bad blocking and predictable play calling at first.  The last couple of weeks, we have another rb in the backfield that takes attention from Whaley.  also, the young QB has gotten better, so our passing game will help loosen defenses up.  It's been a work in progress, but Whaley's best game numbers wise will happen soon.

Central's halftime performance is 'light years' better than Ozen's.  (see what I did there, AAW?

Not talking about the band, just the drum majors. Ozens danced on the sidelines all night. They didn't do halftime due to Homecoming performance pregame. They stayed in the stands for Halftime.