Crosby 42 New Caney 35/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

Please acting all innocent. Who's dayton playing next? I'd focus on that not what's going on here in crosby. Because dayton is a "good" team that has "athletes" and "good coaching" see how silly that is? 

Huh? So we can't comment on the game ? And to answer your question being you want to bring Dayton up again, New Caney. Dayton is playing New Caney! So back to the tied score Crosby and New Caney. 

Please acting all innocent. Who's dayton playing next? I'd focus on that not what's going on here in crosby. Because dayton is a "good" team that has "athletes" and "good coaching" see how silly that is? 

And when you keep talking down to other fans like you and your co-horts  have been karma comes up and bites you on the butt!

Hardly.   Ned is concentrating on district.  That game was a long time ago.  Hit me back when you actually win something. 

hit me back when you get past 21-5a in the first round....in recent history

Cougs defense playing poorly tonight. 

The defense appears to be very athletic, but they don't wrap up!  Dayton exploited the secondary last week by throwing short passing in the gap of the zones.  When the secondary is in their zone defense, not reacting quick enough!  I like Crosby's #2.  Enjoyed watching them play last week.  Thought I was going to make the game tonight, but still working.  Please keep the updates coming.  Thanks!

I love how you don't want to talk about history unless it benefits you.  LOL.   Especially since the last few years is the only good playoff history you have..

go bark up another tree....it is old already