Flag Tournament Predictions

DEM BOYZ

BMW said their Qb was injured and didnt play for the games that they tied one and lost one. Vidor White was a tough team. We shall see how it all plays out.

It really made a difference. Vidor W is a solid team and there #1 had a monster game against BMW. Our coach sent BMW best player straight to the ball and Vidor W ran the opening kickoff back. BMW best Wr/CB wasn't their at this game and is a kid who can cover #1who clearly was the game changer that game.  Nederland W is good but I don't know if #2 will be able to carry his team as effectively as he has done in regular season. I watched them against Beaumont G and the game was exciting. Beaumont G has a good team with speed. Which ever team most prepared on any given day can get a win. My pick is BMW they have played some tough games and won without there QB and he is back and healthy. Enjoying the ride, it's all about our youth. Good luck to all! 

Edited by JRidge

What about Vidor White? They've had a decent season all year long. If I'm not mistaking they beat BMW 20-7.

Tons of flags that game that called back big TD's and 1st downs and they were mIssIng players and half the team showed up late but VIdor W is definitely the most prepared team they faced so far. BMW HC develops his team's well and should make the necessary adjustments next time. Hope they can meet again.

Edited by JRidge

It really made a difference. Vidor W is a solid team and there #1 had a monster game against BMW. Our coach sent BMW best player straight to the ball and Vidor W ran the opening kickoff back. BMW best Wr/CB wasn't their at this game and is a kid who can cover #1who clearly was the game changer that game.  Nederland W is good but I don't know if #2 will be able to carry his team as effectively as he has done in regular season. I watched them against Beaumont G and the game was exciting. Beaumont G has a good team with speed. Which ever team most prepared on any given day can get a win. My pick is BMW they have played some tough games and won without there QB and he is back and healthy. Enjoying the ride, it's all about our youth. Good luck to all! 

BMT G #7 was good. They beat us by a questionable 1 point where he jumped into the endzone for the XP. Lots of other missed opportunities for Ned W that wont happen the next time we play them. There are a bunch of good teams this year, should be a fun tournament.......if we ever get it started.

BMT G #7 was good. They beat us by a questionable 1 point where he jumped into the endzone for the XP. Lots of other missed opportunities for Ned W that wont happen the next time we play them. There are a bunch of good teams this year, should be a fun tournament.......if we ever get it started.

Yes we received a text that  the tournament was rescheduled until next week